Every foreigner who is entering Armenia can not enter if they do not have a valid Armenia visa. Only some of the visa exempted countries can enter just with their valid passport and no visa in Armenia. Jordanian passport holders should need to apply for an Armenian visa. The visa for Armenia can be obtained from the embassy or at the airport. Jordanian citizens are not eligible to enter Armenia with an invalid passport. Jordanian citizens who are traveling to the country irrespective of their purpose of visit must apply for an Armenia visa online. The Armenia visa online is the application process that is done completely online. The Armenia online visa or Armenia e visa is the official electronic document issued to enter the country. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs issues the Armenia visa for Jordanian citizens.
A single entry Armenia e visa can be issued or acquired by citizens of Jordan if they do not have to visit the country on regular basis. A multiple entry Armenia e visa can also be issued or acquired by the citizens of Jordan if they visit the country on regular basis. The Armenia online visa can be applied by the Jordanians for certain reasons like traveling to a country for vacations. Jordanian citizens with valid Armenia electronic visa can enter for medical reasons and academic reasons only for short time. The e visa to Armenia is also used to visit relatives, family and attend meetings.
All the tourists and visitors from Jordan who holds an Armenia e visa have the freedom to choose an appropriate visa validity. The first option provided to Jordanian passport holders for an Armenia e visa is a 21 stay validity. Another option that applicants with Jordanian passports can select is 120 days Stay Validity electronic visa to Armenia.
READ ALSO: ARMENIA VISA DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
Steps to apply for e Visa to Armenia
An applicant with their original Jordanian passport can fill the form for e Visa to Armenia on Tourist Visa Online by following easy steps:
- Step 1- Jordanian citizens should select basic information and choose between 21 days e visa or 120 days e visa.
- Step 2- The citizens of Jordan should submit the Armenia e visa application form and documents.
- Step 3- The Jordanian citizens must pay the Armenia e visa fee which is 56 USD and 100 USD for 21 days and 120 days respectively.
- Step 4- Jordanian citizens will also be able to track their Armenia visa online form status.
- Step 5- Tourists and travelers from Jordan will receive Armenia e visa only after approval within one week
Jordanian citizens applying for an Armenia e visa must have a passport, a recent photo, Email ID, and bank account.
READ ALSO: ARMENIA VISA FREE COUNTRIES
Another option is to apply for an Armenia visa for Jordanian
The citizen of Jordan who hasn't applied for visa online can also get their visa at the destination. The Armenia visa on arrival for Jordanian means to apply for the visa after reaching the airport or entry points. Armenia visa on arrival for Jordanians can only be used for short-term visits. The duration of stay in Armenia when a visa is applied after arriving for tourism purposes is 21 days. To obtain an Armenia visa from the entry points make sure that the Jordanian citizens have completed the application form for Armenia.
Armenia entry requirements for Jordanian are:
- A relevant valid Armenian visa
- A Jordanian passport
- Return flight tickets back to Jordan
- Hotel reservations and accommodation
- Travel Itinerary and information should be provided by tourists from Jordan
- An invitation letter is needed if traveling for work-related reasons and other reasons
- COVID requirements are negative PCR results and a certificate of full COVID vaccination
READ ALSO: ARMENIA VISA POLICY
Armenia visa for Jordanian citizens must be obtained before the journey to gain easy entry into the country. Every individual with a Jordanian passport is recommended to apply for an Armenia e visa to avoid standing in line at the immigration points.