If you would like to make a trip to Armenia and are wondering if you are on the list of Armenia visa on arrival countries list, then this article is for you. We have listed the process with which you can apply, and obtain the visa.
Furthermore, you will also find out if you are eligible for the visa on arrival. Visitors can go to the official website for tourist visa online, enter the name of their country, the name of the country that they would like to visit (in this case Armenia) and hit enter.
The website will tell you whether or not you have to apply for the visa beforehand or not. For any further confirmation, the travellers can also check in with their local embassy office.
In the mountains somewhere between Asia and Europe lies the country of Armenia. This country, which was formed after the breakup of the Soviet Union, is now a popular destination for tourists to visit.
It is a treasure trove of history and its defining artefacts, especially from the cold war and the world war eras. The country is also home to several ancient religious sites, such as the early Christian civilization from the 4th Century. It also houses the headquarters of the Armenian Church in its heartland. Tourists can also visit a pilgrimage site near the border that the country shares with Turkey.
Continue reading the article below to find out more about the visa on arrival for Armenia.
READ ALSO: ARMENIA VISA FEE
Visa on arrival
In general, this kind of visa is the most convenient out of all the options of availing of a visa. However, unfortunately, most often only the citizens of specific countries (based on their economic standpoint globally) are allowed to avail them.
With a visa on arrival for Armenia, visitors do not have to fill any kind of advance applications.
They do not need the help of any travel agencies or third parties generally. It is provided to the traveller right at the international airport of the country they have visited. The most important thing to keep in mind is that not all countries can get it.
READ ALSO: 120 DAYS ARMENIA TOURIST VISA
If you are eligible by being on the list of Armenia visa on arrival countries, then it is always a good option to avail of this choice.
- Travellers are spared from indulging in a lot of paperwork submissions.
- It is provided to the visitors at the airport and often has a low chance of getting rejected, unless for a very serious reason.
- The payment for the visa fee can be done electronically.
However, recently in the wake of the Covid 19 pandemic, it might not be the smartest idea to stand in long lines at the airport for the Armenia visa on arrival. You can always get an e-visa to counter this situation and practice social distancing.
READ ALSO: ARMENIA VISA FREE COUNTRIES
Getting a visa on arrival is not a privilege provided to everyone. There are a couple of ways to find out if you can get it or not.
- Visit the Armenia visa page of tourist visa online and enter the country of your residence, the country whose citizenship is stamped on your passport, as well as the destination country.
- You will immediately get a result describing the kind of visa you can get.
- Secondly, visit your local embassy office and they will let you know if your country will qualify for the visa on arrival for Armenia.