Azerbaijan holds archaeological, natural and cultural wealth in it. It mesmerizes tourists with its beauty. If you are from Afganisthan and are planning on your trip to Azerbaijan, the visa is your first requirement.
Visa type and requirements for the visa vary based on the nationality of the applicants. Afghans are not eligible for Azerbaijan e-visa and are required to get their visa from the embassy. The following blog outlines all the information you would need to learn about Azerbaijan visas for Afghan citizens.
DO AFGHAN CITIZENS NEED AZERBAIJAN VISA?
Yes, Afghan citizens require visas to enter Azerbaijan lawfully. This visa will let you travel to Azerbaijan and validate your stay. Additionally, it helps the Azerbaijan government to confirm the identity of its visitors. With the visa, Afghans cab stay up to 30 days in Azerbaijan.
READ ALSO: AZERBAIJAN VISA POLICY
AZERBAIJAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
Following are the requirements that Afghans would need to have for Azerbaijan visa:
- Valid Afghan passport that has six months of validity
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Bank statements that prove the applicant have enough funds for the trip
- Proof of accommodations
- Confirmed tickets of flight
- Consent letter by parents (In case of a minor)
- Full Name
HOW TO GET AZERBAIJAN VISA?
Azerbaijan visa could only be acquired by Afghans through the embassy.
- To obtain an Azerbaijan visa Afghans would need to go to the embassy in person to apply for the visa.
- They must carry not only the originals but also copies of the documents.
- Fill out the visa application with the essential information and submit it with the required documents.
- Then, in order for your application to be processed, you must pay the required visa fee.
- The embassy visa application process takes a few weeks, so plan ahead of time.
READ ALSO: AZERBAIJAN VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UK
TYPES OF AZERBAIJAN VISAS
Following are the visa types that Afghans can apply for:
Tourist visa: Azerbaijan tourist visa is for travellers who wish to visit Azerbaijan for purely leisure and touristic purposes. Applicants of this visa cannot work in Azerbaijan.
Business visa: Azerbaijan Business visa allows the applicants to work or conduct work-related activities like meetings and conferences legally in Azerbaijan. This visa demands documents from both employer and employee to get verified.
EMBASSY VISA COUNTRIES FOR AZERBAIJAN
The following is the list of countries that would need to apply for Afghan embassy visa :
- Aland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- The British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- The central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos Islands
- Cook Islands
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- The Gambia
- Isle of Man
- Ivory Coast
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia
- Norfolk Island
- North Korea
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Martin
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten
- Solomon Islands
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- South Sudan
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United States Virgin Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
READ ALSO: AZERBAIJAN VISA EXTENSION
HOW DO WE HELP?
Tourist visa online works to provide not just information but also a helping hand to make your visa process seamless. All you are supposed to do is provide us with the correct documents and visa fee and we will handle the complete process on your behalf.
If you face any doubts or troubles, our 24x7 team will always be ready to help you out.
If you wish to learn more about Azerbaijan visas for Afghans or how to apply for them, then we are a few seconds away from your reach.