Azerbaijan, the land of culture, tradition and history is welcoming for all. If you too are planning your next trip to Azerbaijan, then there must be a lot of things on your mind. One of them is your visa.
Even after compleating your visa process, if you still keep worrying about the confirmation of your visa, then here's a detailed guide on how to confirm your Azerbaijan visa and other requirements you should know about before your trip to Azerbaijan.
DO I NEED AZERBAIJAN VISA?
Yes, foreign nationals require an Azerbaijan visa to enter Azerbaijan. The government has introduced the Azerbaijan e-visa
for quick visa processing and promoting more tourism in Azerbaijan.
WHAT IS AZERBAIJAN E-VISA?
Azerbaijan e-visa is an electronic visa that is linked with your passport. This visa is completely processed online and helps in the quick issuing of visas for visitors. This also results in a reduction of lines in front of the Embassy.
Now the tourists can easily apply for a visa just by sitting at their home.
READ ALSO: Types of Azerbaijan visas
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS ASKED FOR IN THE E-VISA?
The following are the Azerbaijan visa requirements:
- Digitally scanned copy of passport
- Coloured passport-sized pictures
- Bank statement
- Confirmed flight tickets
- Proof of stay
- Active email-id
- Payment must be made with a valid debit or credit card.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AZERBAIJAN E-VISA?
Applicants need to follow the given process, to get their e-visa:
- To apply for your Azerbaijan E-visa, you need to get the e-visa application.
- Then fill it out with the required information and attach the documents asked for.
- Keep the digitally scanned documents ready with you.
- Review your application once before clicking on submit.
- The next page that you are directed to asks for the required fee.
- Once you complete the payment you will receive a payment confirmation notification.
- You can then easily track your visa status.
- You will receive your verified e-visa within 3 days.
READ ALSO: Azerbaijan tourist visa
HOW TO CONFIRM AZERBAIJAN VISA?
The given steps will help you to check/ confirm your Azerbaijan visa:
- In order to track or confirm your Azerbaijan visa status, the applicant needs to visit the Tourist visa online.
- Then click on the Track Visa Status option.
- The next tab asks you for your 'Application Id' to check your visa status.
- You can find your application id in the confirmation message you received in your mail, after submitting your documents for the e-visa.
- Once you find your application id, type it in the search bar and click on 'Track Visa Status'.
- Your visa details appear on screen, you can then easily confirm or track your visa status.
CAN I ENTER AZERBAIJAN VISA-FREE?
If the applicant belongs to the selected nations that are allowed to enter Azerbaijan visa-free, then he or she does not require a visa to enter Azerbaijan.
The following are visa-free nations of Azerbaijan:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia
READ ALSO: Azerbaijan visa free countries
CAN I EXTEND MY AZERBAIJAN VISA?
Yes, an Azerbaijan visa allows you to stay for a period of 30 days. However, if you plan on a longer stay then you can apply for an Azerbaijan visa extension. You must apply for a visa extension before your visa expires.
Overstaying your visa is a punishable offence.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We in Tourist visas online, make your visa application process smooth for you.
All you need to do is submit your documents and payment, we can take care of the rest. From verifying your application to applying for your visa, we would take care of everything. You can rest easy and receive your visa after 3 days of processing.
Further, if you have any queries or doubts our team will help you solve them and you can get 24*7 assistance with us.
What's more, is that you pay the lowest available price for all these services at your disposal.