Owing to the pandemic, Bahrain has partially opened its borders to visitors. While people are allowed to travel to Brazil, quarantine is mandatory. One thing that the pandemic has taught us, if nothing is, is to access the world online. So has Tourist Visa Online been a rescue for all those who have been wanting to apply Bahrain visa for Brazil nationals by reducing the application time and increasing the speed at which the visa has been delivered.
The Ministry of Interior Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain has not failed in keeping up with this change. In fact The Ministry of Interior Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain had begun using online applications for providing visas since the year 2016. The country supports a website that makes applying for an e-visa easy. They aim to cut the hassle of going to the embassy and have made the entire process available online. The facility of e-visa Online Application was implemented to enable travelers to get a visa in advance and thus cause a time reduction in the process of waiting for a visa on arrival. The only clause that stays is the requirement to enter Bahrain through the International Airport of Bahrain. The King Fahad Causeway cannot be used. With the process of six simple and easy steps, availing a visa has been transformed from long lines into a few clicks.
- Countries Eligibility
- Documents Required
- Types of Visa
- Terms of extension
Not all countries have the privilege to access the embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain online. The Kingdom of Bahrain limits its service to a few countries, Brazil is one of them. Citizens of Brazil are also eligible for a visa on arrival
READ ALSO: Eligible Countries for Bahrian E visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months of validity.
- Passport size photograph in color
- Round trip flight tickets
- Valid proofs for identification
- Employment certificates and ownership documents
- Bank statements of the last 6 months
- Confirmed hotel bookings and other mandatory documents asked by Bahrain Immigration.
READ ALSO: Adventure Sports in Bahrain
Types of Visa
- Single entry Visa: The Single Entry Visa allows single entry into Bahrain by the traveler and a stay for up to 2 weeks. However, it must be noted that for the citizens of the United Kingdom, the duration of stay can be extended for up to 3 months maximum.
- Multiple Entry Visa: The multiple entry visa allows the traveler to enter Bahrain multiple times over a period of 90 days.
- Tourist Visa: The tourist visa, as the name suggests is for the visitors with the reason of purpose as leisure. The traveler has 30 days to enter Bahrain post the issue of the visa. Therefore, it is essential to apple 5 days prior to whenever the date is that they intend to travel on.
READ ALSO: Bahrain Visa Fees
Terms of extension
Visas can be extended for only for those travelers who are relatives of people who are residents of Bahrain. The documents that are required to complete this process are:
- The original passport of the person who is travelling
- Completely filled Service request form
- A copy of the applicant's documentation for identification
- A letter that states the reason for extension.
READ ALSO: Bahrain Visa Policy
Q. What is the estimated time by which I can get my Bahrain visa from Tourist Visa Online?
For a normal visa processing period, the visa applied for will be delivered to you in 3 to 5 days. In the case of emergency visa processing, you will get it as fast as in 48 hours.
Q. Is it possible to check the Bahrain visa status of the visa I had applied for?
Yes, it is possible to check your Bahrain visa status through Tourist visa Online and get real-time updates as well.
Q. Can a person apply only for a single visa at a time?
A person can apply for multiple visas at the same time provided they are for a group of people and not for themselves.
By submitted 6 documents, making the payment online through 6 easy steps, and once you apply Bahrain visa for Brazil nationals, citizens of Brazil can travel to Bahrain. This visa will be processed within 3 to 5 days and is valid for a period of 90 days.