Now everything is turning online you can get everything at your home with just a click. Everything you want is just a click away, and similarly, now, you can apply for your visa online. That means now you can apply for Bahrain Visa from your very own comfort zone through Tourist Visa Online. Now the citizens of Colombia can apply eVisa for Bahrain. As there is no need for visiting the embassy for collecting the Visa. No need to stand in along queue. All you need is 15-20 minutes to apply for your Bahrain visa for Colombia nationals online. On the other hand, you can also apply for the visa on arrival, which totally depends upon your choice. How great it is!?
You must use your visa within 30 days after it is approved and before it expires, otherwise you will need to apply for a new one again.
You can stay in Bahrain for 30 days per entries, once you get the Visa. Multiple entry visas are valid for 3 months.
READ ALSO: Eligible Countries for Bahrain E Visa
- Applicant must be outside Bahrain.
- The applicant must have a passport that have at least 6-months validity from the date of their arrival in Bahrain.
- You must have an e-mail address to receive you eVisa via mail.
- Must have a valid credential of Debit/Credit card to fill up the eVisa application fees.
READ ALSO: Bahrain visa document requirement
Steps to apply for eVisa:
- Visit the online website to apply for your visa. When you’ll open the site, you’ll get a link that says Apply Online for eVisa. Click on the link mention.
- The application form will be open in new window and you need to fill your personal and passport details.
- Before submitting your form always recheck your details as you’ll not change it in future. Single mistake will lead to cancellation of your application. So always fill you form correctly.
- After submitting your details, you will be asking to pay the application fee.
- You will need to select payment method, then you’ll be redirect to the payment gateway page.
- Once your payment is done you will receive a notification mail on your entered mail id.
- After some days you will receive another mail attached with you eVisa. It may take 6-7 business days.
- The traveler must carry a soft and hard copy of eVisa at the time of travelling.
- When you will arrive at the Bahrain airport, your eVisa will be accessible to the passport officer at the airport.
READ ALSO: Bahrain visa fees
Q. Will there be any cost difference between applying from an embassy and while applying through Tourist Visa Online?
Yes, there will be some changes as the fee at the embassy is a bit high than what you get through Tourist Visa Online. hence due to the low price range, you can easily plan your budget accordingly.
Q. Is it necessary to mention the number of days that I will want to stay in Bahrain for while applying for a visa online?
Yes mentioning the number of days you want to stay in Bahrain for, you will be able to get an appropriate visa that will be according to the required number of days.
Q. Can a Colombia resident also apply for a visa if he or she is a foreigner without a Colombia passport?
No, this visa type is for the Colombian nationals and not for the residents. depending on the nationality you can apply for the visa type.
Once you get your Bahrain Visa for Colombia nationals you can plan your departure from Colombia to Bahrain to enjoy your holidays or any business work stay.
The traveler must have a return ticket before the expiration of the visa issued, so that their stay will stress-free. If you want to extend the validity to stay longer then you must visit General Directorate, Passport and Residence then your Bahrain eVisa will be extended. The extension will be for 2 weeks, that is you can enjoy your visit for 2 more weeks.