Bahrain, famous for an archipelago of 33 islands in the Gulf, means ‘Two Seas’. It is a prime destination for short stays for people living in the Gulf regions. Bahrain has a rich history, a number of ancient forts and mosques, ruins and burial molds to attract people for tourism afar. This place is now your destination and tourist visa online will help the citizens of Guadeloupe in the process taken to apply Bahrain visa for Guadeloupe Nationals. With Tourist Visa Online you are sure to finish your application within as little as 20 minutes.
Tourists are drawn to the Formula 1 race track and the place where the Arabs first discovered black gold along with a high influence of Arabian style is very evident. The tourism sector has seen an upward growth curve in the recent years and Bahrain already hosts tourists almost 10 times its own resident population in a given year.
- Tourist visa for Guadeloupe Nationals
- Eligibility Criteria
- Document requirement
- Payment method
- Duration of the Tourist Visa
- Extension of the Tourist Visa
- Easy steps to follow to apply for the tourist visa
- Processing time
- Dressing Standards for the tourists in Bahrain
Tourist visa for Guadeloupe Nationals
Guadeloupe nationals are not eligible for visa on arrival or do not have a visa-free entry to Bahrain and hence need to apply and acquire a tourist visa before entering Bahrain.
The Bahrain tourist visa application needs to be completed online which includes information regarding your personal details, passport information and a few details of your itinerary. The online application form is available on their official website namely Bahrain eVisa Online.
READ ALSO: Bahrain visa on arrival countries
- The individual/individuals must have a passport valid for at least 6 months after their arrival in the kingdom.
- The individual/individuals should be outside the Kingdom of Bahrain for the application of a tourist visa.
- A clear, colored scanned copy of your passport along with the front and back pages which consist your bio-data.
- A passport-sized photo.
- Itinerary or a copy of your round-trip flight tickets and hotel reservations.
- Proof of the financial resources required for the visit (example: recent bank statements) or a letter from your sponsor.
- A letter explaining the purpose and duration of your visit.
READ ALSO: Bahrain visa types
The online payment for the tourist visa must be paid using a credit card through a secure session.
Duration of the Tourist Visa:
The eVisa issued allows you to stay for duration of a month in Bahrain.
READ ALSO: Apply Bahrain E Visa Application
Extension of the Tourist Visa:
You need to visit the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs office in Bahrain to apply for a Bahrain visa extension covid which can be granted for up to 2 weeks.
Easy steps to follow to apply for the tourist visa:
- Gather the documents required for the application.
- Read the instructions carefully on their official website and fill out the application form.
- Submit a letter explaining the reason and duration of your stay.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the requested amount of money for the visa.
READ ALSO: Bahrain Visa Policy
The Bahrain Visa Office takes approximately 3-5 working days to process the application.
Dressing Standards for the tourists in Bahrain:
Although the temperatures can soar very high in this region, dressing conservatively implicates respecting the Islamic culture and traditions.
- In case of women tourists, knees and shoulders should be covered and you can wear leggings under clothes you think are short.
- Tight-fitting and skimpy clothes must be avoided.
- On beaches bikinis and one piece are a common sight but nudity is illegal and you must cover up once you’re out of water or walking towards your hotel.
- For men, shorts should be at least knee length and sleeveless tank tops or t-shirts with slogans which might be offensive should be avoided.
READ ALSO: Bahrain Visa Fees
Q. Is it possible to check the Bahrain visit visa 3 months price through Tourist Visa Online?
Yes, you will be able to check the price for the Bahrain visa through Tourist Visa Online.
Q. Are the documents required for the Bahrain visa process the same for both embassy and Tourist Visa Online?
The documents required for applying for a visa through the embassy are too many comparatively you will find that Tourist Visa Online only needs some five to six documents in order to apply for a visa.
Q. Once I apply Bahrain visa for Guadeloupe nationals how long will it probably be usable?
It depends on which type of Bahrain visa you have applied for and how long it will be valid for. also depending on the number of entries the visa can be used once or for many times.