Situated in a bay on the southwestern coast of the Persian Gulf, lies Bahrain. Bahrain relies mostly on crude oil, communication sectors, and most recently tourism for its economy. this tourism being so far wide reachable has also captured the hearts of Poland nationals and hence Bahrain has opened its doors to welcome the. all one needs to do is to apply Bahrain visa for Poland nationals to gain an entry. Tourist visa Online also helps in this application by easing the stress of application via an embassy and the documents that one needs to arrange for the same.
The capital, Manama, is an exotic place to be. Extremely quiet and beautiful, it is one of the ideal destinations for tourists to visit.
- Visa Policy
- Visa Requirements
The Bahrain visa policy is pretty simple for some citizens, and luckily, polish citizens do fall under that category. Polish citizens only need an e visa to enter this beautiful country and enjoy its exoticness.
Except for the GCC passport holders, all other visitors require to hold a valid visa. The duration of the visa is normally between 2 to 4 weeks.
Polish citizens can also apply for a visa on arrival.
READ ALSO: Eligible Countries for Bahrain E visa
- You must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months of validity
- You must fill out the visa application form correctly, with a valid mode of payment
- A copy of your ticket and round trip itinerary is must
- One passport size photograph which should not be more than 6 months old
- Proof of financial resources which would be able to pay for your expenses while in the country
- You only intend to stay in Bahrain for the amount of time the visa grants you to
- You intend to leave the country once your period gets over
- You should not intend to seek any kind of employment while in the country
- Also, a letter to explain the reasons for your visit to the country
READ ALSO: Bahrain Visa Fees
You can apply for a visa to Bahrain in two ways: Standard, and e visa.
The steps needed for standard visa are given below:
- Fill out the tourist visa application form
- Gather the required documents
- A letter is needed to be submitted detailing the reasons for your visit
- Submit the form and wait for its approval
READ ALSO: Apply Bahrain E Visa Application
Q. Is it mandatory to get a visa for Bahrain if I am a Polish citizen?
Yes, it is mandatory to get a visa for Bahrain if you are a Polish citizen.
Q. Can I apply for e visa to visit Bahrain?
Of course, you can. It is a government-approved visa format, which is easy to access, from your home, at your comfort.
Q. What is the time period granted with this visa to stay in Bahrain?
Any person with an e visa can stay in Bahrain for up to 30 days.
Q. What are the documents required?
Applying for an e visa can be done from your home, you don’t need to visit the embassy or consulate for that purpose. All the documents can be submitted in the online portal:
- Valid passport details
- Airline tickets
- Accommodation details
- Bank account statements for the last three months
- Justification letter
Q. What is the fee that is needed to be paid?
The faster you need your visa to arrive, the more amount of money you need to pay.
- Standard processing: You will be getting your visa within 7 business days under this.
- Emergency visa processing: with an additional service charge of 200.0 US dollars you can make the visa available within 2 days’ of time.
Once you’ve filled out all the information, submitted all the necessary documents, you need to apply Bahrain visa for Poland nationals. After successful submission, you will receive your e visa on your email id, upon approval by the Bahrain government.
NOTE: The information that you give in the application should be correct. Fake information can result in the termination of your visa.
- You should provide a valid email id, because you will be receiving the visa on that.