The Russian citizens can get Visa on Arrival for traveling to Bahrain as a tourist. The application procedure can be done online for a Visit E-visa. The visa for Russians is valid for 30 days after issued and will allow the applicant to stay in Bahrain for a maximum of 30 days per entry. This Bahrain visa for Russian nationals can easily be made available via Tourist Visa Online without worrying about various needs for the visa. you will also have an expert team to assist you in the process which makes the application as smooth as possible.
An extension can be obtained for another 2 weeks by visiting NPRA (Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs) in Bahrain. The Visit e-visa is able to be used for multiple entries. Due to the current COVID situation, Bahrain is now partially open for travel only for the nationals, residents, and nationals of other GCC countries like Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Conditions of Issuing Visit E-visa for Bahrain
- Required Documents for E-visa Application
- The Application Procedure of Bahrain E-visa for Russians
- Costing of Bahrain Visit E-visa
Conditions of Issuing Visit E-visa for Bahrain
- The applicant must have a passport (not any other type of travel document) and it should be valid for 6 months from arrival in Bahrain.
- The applicant must have a valid confirmed onward travel ticket to leave Bahrain.
- The applicant must be capable of supporting himself/herself during the visit, and dependents if there is any.
- The applicant’s entry must not violate the security and national welfare of Bahrain.
- The applicant must use a Visit e-visa within 30 days of its approval. The e-visa will be expired after this time, and in such case a fresh application is required with another fee.
- As it is not possible to have more than one visa issued for a passport at a time, the applicant must have used the visa within its period of expire, before applying for another visa of Bahrain.
READ ALSO: Eligible countries for Bahrain E visa
Required Documents for E-visa Application
- Passport – This is the most important document. The passport of the applicant should maintain its validity for at least another six months from the date of departure to Bahrain. If the passport loses its validity, a new one is required for e-visa application.
- E-mail address – Through the visa granting process, the e-visa would be linked to the applicant’s passport electronically, a hardcopy of visa would also be requested at the immigration office in Bahrain. Hence a valid and current email address of the applicant is required to send the necessary documents to be printed.
- Means of subsistence – Providing a means to support for a Russian citizen while in Bahrain constitutes such evidence.
- Return flight ticket – Proof of return and a two-way ticket is needed to imply that the applicant is abiding by the temporary stay rule.
READ ALSO: Bahrain Visa Policy
The Application Procedure of Bahrain E-visa for Russians
- Step one requires the applicant to fill in the basic information. At this point, the applicant is also required to select a processing time.
- The second step of the application process consists of a quick revision and payment. Every piece of information provided in this step should be accurate.
- The third step requires answering a personal questionnaire and document upload. The additional documents depend on the particular case, so it may not the same for everyone. There will be notification of everything the applicant needs to upload.
READ ALSO: Apply Bahrain E Visa Application
Costing of Bahrain Visit E-visa
The Bahrain visa fees can be easily be accessed once you know which visa you want to apply for. Approval of an application is not given immediately. Generally, processing applications take approximately 3-5 working days which is not the case when applied through a Bahrain embassy in Russia. The decision and further advice are communicated through email to the corresponding applicant.
READ ALSO: Bahrain Visa Types
Q. Are all the visa types available for a Russian to travel to Tourist Visa Online?
While you are eligible to apply for any type of visas you want, you can only apply for a business visa through Tourist Visa Online.
Q. Will it be possible to apply for a Bahrain visa even if I do not have a mail address?
No, it won't be possible to apply for a visa without having a mail address, as it is mandatory to submit one.
Q. Will I be refunded the entire amount once my visa has been rejected?
In case of rejection, you won't be able to get any refund as the visa has already been processed.
Now that you have the information needed for the application of a Bahrain visa for Russian nationals you can go ahead and apply one for yourself and plan your trip!