Most visitors to Bahrain will need a Bahrain visa from Oman to enter the country safely and securely. However, different types of visas are necessary depending on the unique circumstances. Residents of GCC countries who wish to visit the country without obtaining a visa have a unique exception to this rule. Because of the agreements reached between Bahrain and the GCC countries, the national government has created a Bahrain on Arrival Visa for Oman Resident, which allows them to enter the country at a lower cost.
GCC Residents' Requirements for an Bahrain e-Visa:
When compared to the Bahrain visa online requirements, the Bahrain e-visa for GCC residents has relatively similar requirements. Candidates who want to be considered for an e-visa from a GCC country should:
- You must not have any other type of Bahrain visa.
- Possess a valid identification that is more than a half-year-old.
- Have a valid hotel reservation in Bahrain (required when entering Bahrain) Possess a passport to their country of origin or a forward objective (required when entering Bahrain).
READ ALSO: 10 YEARS MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA SCHEME FOR US PASSPORT HOLDERS INTRODUCED BY BAHRAIN
Other Important Considerations:
- Outsiders are welcome to visit Bahrain in any case, as long as their international IDs are valid for at least three months.
- Outsiders with valid home licenses can apply for a fourteen-day e-visa online. Manama: Bahrain has simplified its visa requirements for visitors from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
- Outsiders are welcome to visit Bahrain in any case, as long as their international IDs are valid for at least three months. To be authorized for the passing visit, the previous criteria needed a visa validity of at least a half year.
- Foreigners with substantial residence permits in Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia can apply for a fourteen-day e-visa granted by Bahrain online.
However, an official with the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports, and Residence Affairs stated that an outsider's identification must have a residency permit in the country where the individual in question is staying that is valid for at least another three months to obtain a visa to Bahrain. The decision by Interior Minister Shaikh Rashid Bin Abdullah Al Khalifa to reduce the visa legitimacy requirement aims to make it easier for agents and tourists to visit Bahrain, according to the authorities.
Criteria for Bahrain visa eligibility:
- Oman citizens with a valid Oman passport are eligible to apply for a Bahrain visa on online.
- Individuals who intend to visit Bahrain, family or friend visits, or business can apply for a Bahrain on Arrival Visa online through our website.
- Passengers flying to Bahrain are required to have travel insurance.
READ ALSO: APPLY BAHRAIN VISA FOR POLAND NATIONALS
Time to complete processing:
Except for Friday, Saturday, and any Bahrain holidays, the normal processing time for a Bahrain visa is 8-10 working days. However, if it is pending with the Security Department, it may take a little longer.
- During the applicant's visit to Bahrain, he or she shall not work for a living.
- During the visit, the applicant (and any dependents) must be able to support themselves.
- Your passport must be valid for the duration of your stay in Bahrain or the duration of your visa, whichever is longer.
- If the validity of your passport is in question, you may be denied entrance to Bahrain.
To apply online:
- Click on Tourist Visa Online website
- You may apply for a Bahrain tourist visa online which will help you get a visa in 10-14 days for a low visa application price.
- All you have to do is fill out an online application form, pay the costs, and submit soft copies of all of the above-mentioned documents.
READ ALSO: APPLICATION OF BAHRAIN VISA FOR MALAYSIA NATIONALS
- Fill out the application form offline and attach a current photo.
- Send a note to the Head of Mission explaining why you are visiting.
- All additional essential documents will be sent to Bahrain's Ministry of Foreign Affairs for approval, including copies of passports, photos, id proofs, and other legal proofs.
In both circumstances, you must show that you have a valid purpose for visiting Bahrain and apply for a Bahrain tourist visa. Before applying for approval, you should also submit all supporting/sponsorship documentation.
It is possible to apply for a Bahrain visa from Tourist Visa Online in a single day, allowing for an easy and quick entry into the country by streamlining the migration process. We provide a fast and simple procedure of applying along with 100% authenticity. Candidates just need to complete a quick online form, provide supporting documents, and pay a small fee to enter the country through a port of entry. The General Directorate of Nationality, Passports, and Residence Affairs can grant a fourteen-day visa extension for a similar term. Bahrain, one of the most visited countries in the Gulf, does not require visas for GCC residents.