GCC Residents' Requirements for an Bahrain e-Visa:
- You must not have any other type of Bahrain visa.
- Possess a valid identification that is more than a half-year-old.
- Have a valid hotel reservation in Bahrain (required when entering Bahrain) Possess a passport to their country of origin or a forward objective (required when entering Bahrain).
Other Important Considerations:
- Outsiders are welcome to visit Bahrain in any case, as long as their international IDs are valid for at least three months.
- Outsiders with valid home licenses can apply for a fourteen-day e-visa online. Manama: Bahrain has simplified its visa requirements for visitors from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.
- Outsiders are welcome to visit Bahrain in any case, as long as their international IDs are valid for at least three months. To be authorized for the passing visit, the previous criteria needed a visa validity of at least a half year.
- Foreigners with substantial residence permits in Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia can apply for a fourteen-day e-visa granted by Bahrain online.
Criteria for Bahrain visa eligibility:
- Oman citizens with a valid Oman passport are eligible to apply for a Bahrain visa on online.
- Individuals who intend to visit Bahrain, family or friend visits, or business can apply for a Bahrain on Arrival Visa online through our website.
- Passengers flying to Bahrain are required to have travel insurance.
READ ALSO: APPLY BAHRAIN VISA FOR POLAND NATIONALS
Time to complete processing:
- During the applicant's visit to Bahrain, he or she shall not work for a living.
- During the visit, the applicant (and any dependents) must be able to support themselves.
- Your passport must be valid for the duration of your stay in Bahrain or the duration of your visa, whichever is longer.
- If the validity of your passport is in question, you may be denied entrance to Bahrain.
- Click on Tourist Visa Online website
- You may apply for a Bahrain tourist visa online which will help you get a visa in 10-14 days for a low visa application price.
- All you have to do is fill out an online application form, pay the costs, and submit soft copies of all of the above-mentioned documents.
- Fill out the application form offline and attach a current photo.
- Send a note to the Head of Mission explaining why you are visiting.
- All additional essential documents will be sent to Bahrain's Ministry of Foreign Affairs for approval, including copies of passports, photos, id proofs, and other legal proofs.