If you want to have the best trip of your life at a low cost, then this article on Bangladesh visa for Hungary nationals is for you.
If you have never heard of this small Asian country, then you are missing out on major tourist attractions.
There are agencies like tourist visa online which will help interested customers in applying for their visa and booking for tours and services. They also offer discounts on flight tickets or hotel accommodations.
The country majorly has a Muslim population, and you can also see it reflected in the architecture. You can visit museum memorials, local Bazar, Sufi shrines, Shahi mosques, forests and natural reserves with animals especially the Royal Bengal Tiger.
One of the biggest attractions is its Mega town city which is constructed like an ancient Mughal Town.
Continue reading the article further below to find out more about obtaining the Bangladesh visa from Hungary.
READ ALSO: Visa Policy of Bangladesh
Types of Visas
Each and every person visiting the country from abroad need a visa to enter for any reason whatsoever. Here are the Bangladesh visas Hungary citizens can choose and apply for through the tourist visa online website:
- Tourist visa
Typically if you are going to sightsee then you should definitely get this visa. The traveller will not be able to conduct any financial dealings with this. They can only visit the sights and enjoy a great vacation.
- Business Visa
One of the main stipulations for this kind of Bangladesh visa for Hungary nationals is an invitation letter. The applicant will have to provide this letter as proof that a Bangladesh based company has invited them into the country for work reasons.
- Transit Visa
These are for small layovers, if the visitor would like to leave the airport premises for some time then getting it is a good idea. You can explore the city and then get back to your flight. A visa like this lasts for a maximum of three days.
READ ALSO: Types of Bangladesh visa
Owing to the worldwide pandemic, an e visa is a great way for applications. It allows the person to get their visa from the comfort of their homes without even visiting the embassy or any agency office.
Follow these steps given below to apply for the e visa to Bangladesh from Hungary:
- Open the tourist visa online, e visa application page.
- Enter the country of your citizenship – Hungary as well as the country you need the visa for – Bangladesh.
- Choose the kind of visa you would like.
- Fill the form of application with your personal, professional, travel details etc.
- Upload the documents after scanning and compiling them in their digital forms.
- Pay the fee and then proceed to the final submission.
- You will receive an acknowledgement number – save that and you can use it to track the status of the processing.
READ ALSO:Bangladesh visa guide
Here is a list of documents that the applicant needs to submit at the time of the Bangladesh visa application for Hungary citizens.
- Passport that proves your nationality.
- It should have two blank pages at the end to get stamped at the airport.
- It should also be valid for the next six months.
- Two passport-sized pictures, taken against a white background.
- Details of the applicants returning flight.
- Places you intend to visit and the accommodations booked for the stay.
- Bank statement proving that the traveller has enough funds to sustain throughout the trip.
- Application form filled completely.
If you are not applying through a travel agency then it is advisable that you run these documents by an agent to avoid rejection. They will be able to rectify any mistakes and point out any discrepancies in the documents.