Bangladesh is a country where the citizens or local native or countryman mainly been bound to their land culture and heritage and that’s why Bangladesh has a special categories dilemma among the countryman or the tourist. The local native or the citizens of Bangladeshi are well-bounded regards its ineradicable heritage and traditional and cultural signified thoughts.
- The most interesting fact is that Bangladesh country is been a mixture of various religious people, it does not specify with the single religious biased country.
- The Bangladesh country contains religious standard variations are Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism. The Bangladesh country-derived cultural actives are been contains drama, music, artistic architect, and regular practice on scripts writing and literature, the countryman of Bangladesh has lived their culture through the practice and storytelling process of their history through the derivation process of dancing and paintings.
- In the plain of Bangladesh, there are many medieval or old temples where the story is been depicted on the walls regards their struggle for independence.
- Well, the country may be diversified with many valuable places of visit but at the same, the country is also been clarified and identical for its terrorist attracts and other criminal activities.
READ ALSO: 30 days Bangladesh tourist visa
Festivals Of Bangladesh
Festivals follow up by the Bangladeshi countryman are-
- Well, it is a believer of their cultural heritage that follows up all the religious cultureof those mixed religious countrymen who have been living on the territory of Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh countryman specified that their whole year is follow up with festivals. So there is prophase that the Bangladeshi countryman follows ups the Thirteenth festival in twelve months.
- The rituals of its follow up are as follows
- Eid-e-Miladunnabi, Muharram, Eid-ul-Azha, Eid-ul-Fitr this is the festivals of the Muslims that are been celebrated in the land of Bangladesh and it’s depicting the Bangladeshi culture.
- Durga Puja, Saraswathi Puja, Kali Puja, etc. this is the festive of the Hindus mainly popular and celebrated among Bengal and Brahmin countrymen.
- Christmas is festive for the Christians
- The Bangladesh new year which is been commonly termed as Pahela Baishakh is the main festive which depicts the Bangladeshi culture.
READ ALSO: Bangladesh visa extension process
Bangladeshi Writer (novel)
- These are those writers whose writings are been spreader and motive the countryman at the period of independence.
- The novel writers are-
- Kabi Guru Rabindranath Tagore
- National Poet Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Sonet Magician Michal Modhushudhon
- The literature writer’s who obtained the Novel prize are-
- Chandi Das, Daulat Kazi, and Alaol are famous poet’s writer’s whose birthplace was in Bangladesh
- Sarat Chandra Chattopadhaya, Bankim Chandra Chattopadhaya, Mir Mosharraf Hossain, and Kazi Ahdul Wadud are been realistic writers and for their write up they were been prison by the British ruler comrades.
For their writing’s and struggles Bangladesh is now independent and able to gain their freedom.
READ ALSO: Visa policy of Bangladesh
- The follow-up music’s are mainly containing the criteria types which are
- classical, folk, and modern – these are the Bangladeshi style music’s.
- Ustad Alauddin Khan and Ustad Ayet Ali Khan – are international singers who depict the Bangladeshi culture.
- Banshi, Khanjani, Dhole (wooden drums), Ektara (the stringed device or instrument), Dotara (the four stringed devices or instrument), Sharinda, Mandira (a pair rhythm device or instrument), etc.
It is an important factor to obtain visa qualifications for doing a business or to obtain a workplace in Bangladesh. The foreigner countryman or the tourer of Bangladesh are been requested to follow up the steps which are been important for visa necessity.
READ ALSO: Bangladesh visa guide
The Business Visa Processed Steps
- Firstly, the country requested condition for a business visa is the passport
- The countryman should acquire their satisfied passport documents as it is conditionedby the Bangladesh Embassy
- The countryman passport must obtain the 6 months left out periodas this is the condition criteria for the business visa by the Bangladesh Embassy
- The next step towards obtaining for business visa or the country requested condition for a business visa is the image or photography of the country.
- The countryman towards obtaining a business visa must satisfy image or photography resolution or size variation as this will be the condition requisite for the business visa by the Bangladesh Embassy visa updates.
- The countryman image or photography (it must be passport size variation). Otherwise, during filling the application for a business visa the required field will not be Enfield without a proper resolution image.
- The next step towards obtaining for business visa or the country requested condition for a business visa is the health condition.
- The countryman's proper health check-up evidential paper proved records is essential by the renounced doctor as well as proper health center as this is the condition criteria for a business visa by the Bangladesh Embassy.
- Dose or vaccination procedure should be uplifted before traveling to Bangladesh, as Bangladesh is been miscellaneously affected due to Covid 19 spreaders and this has been also the condition criteria for the business visa by the Bangladesh Embassy.
READ ALSO: Types of Bangladesh visa
The Types Of Visas Offered To The Other Foreigner Countryman are-
- Tourist Visa for the Foreigner Countryman
- Transit Visa for the Foreigner Countryman
- Business Visa for the Foreigner Countryman
- Employee Visa for the Foreigner Countryman
- Work Visa for the Foreigner Countryman
- Visitor Visa for the Foreigner Countryman
- Residential Visa for the Foreigner Countryman
- Diplomatic Visa for the Foreigner Countryman
- Health Visa for the Foreigner Countryman
- Student Visa for the Foreigner Countryman
- Health Visa for the Foreigner Countryman