Bahrain citizens entering Bangladesh need to obtain a proper travel document. In other words, a Bangladesh visa for Bahrain citizens is required. Bangladesh does provide visa-free facilities to some nations. But, Bahrain is not the visa exempted by Bangladesh. Due to COVID, several changes have been made in the immigration policy of Bangladesh. The entry rules for Bangladesh also change constantly. Bahrain nationals can enter Bangladesh if they are having a valid Bangladeshi visa. Bahrain citizens can stay in Bangladesh for a certain duration only.
READ ALSO: BANGLADESH VISA EXTENSION PROCESS
Bangladesh Tourist Visa For Bahrain Citizens
Bahrain citizens planning to visit Bangladesh for travel or tourism reasons should apply for Bangladesh Tourist Visa. The Bangladesh tourist visa is the travel authorization granted to Bahrain nationals to visit the country. The tourist visa obtained to visit Bangladesh will only short-term visits. The Bangladesh tourist visa acquired by Bahrain nationals should not be used for other purposes like business, employment, work, etc. Bahrain nationals should apply for a Bangladesh business visa to conduct business, attend meetings or conferences in the country.
90 Days And 30 Days Bangladesh Tourist Visa
The Bangladesh tourist visa stay validity and visa validity vary according to visa type. Bahrain citizens can obtain a 30 days tourist visa for Bangladesh. Bahrain citizens will be allowed to stay in Bangladesh for 30 days. The 30 days validity visa for tourists from Bahrain permits single entry. Bahrain nationals have to obtain another valid Bangladesh tourist visa to gain entry once again.
Bahrain nationals can also obtain a 90 days tourist entry permit for Bangladesh. Bahrain nationals can stay in Bangladesh to spend their vacation and holidays for 90 days. The visa validity of 90 days Tourist Visa for Bangladesh will remain for 180 days from the issued date. Bahrain nationals can use it multiple times to gain entry into the country for reasons related to tourism.
READ ALSO: TYPES OF BANGLADESH VISA
Steps to obtain Bangladesh Tourist Visa For Bahrain Nationals
Bahrain national fill the online application form for Bangladesh tourist entry permit.
- Bahrain nationals can apply for Bangladesh Tourist Visa from the website Tourist Visa Online.
- Bahrain nationals have to select the visa type they want to apply for Bangladesh Tourist Visa.
- Applicants holding Bahrain passports should fill and answer the question asked in the Online Bangladesh Tourist Visa
- Payment can be done online by debit or credit card of the Bahrain applicant. Bahrain nationals applying for 30 days tourist permit for Bangladesh have to pay 91.0USD. Bahrain nationals applying for 90 days tourist visa for Bangladesh have to pay 157.0USD.
- Bahrain nationals will get their Bangladesh Tourist Visa after the processing time which is 5 to 7 days.
Bahrain nationals will only need a few documents to apply for Bangladesh Tourist Visa. The entry requirements to gain entry at the immigration points require extra documents.
- Bahrain Passport- Bahrain nationals should have a 6-month valid passport to apply for a Bangladesh visa for any purpose. It would be better if the applicant's passport have two to three blank pages.
- Recent Photograph- Bahrain national needs to upload a recent photograph. All the documents should be submitted to the embassy if the applicant is applying for a Bangladesh visa from the embassy.
- Valid Bangladesh Visa
- Valid passport
- Return flight tickets
- Accommodation details
- Cover letter or invitation letter (if you are visiting Bangladesh on a Visitor or business visa)
- Sufficient funds- Bahrain nationals must have at least 5,000 U.S Dollars to gain entry into the country. Bahrain national should not have more than 5000 US dollars while leaving the nation. If they are visiting Bangladesh on short-term visas.
- Yellow fever vaccination, Hepatitis A, Rabies, and Typhoid vaccination are recommended.
- COVID 19 requirements- A negative PCR COVID 19 results of Bahrain national visiting Bangladesh. Recognized COVID 19 vaccination certificate of Bahrain national and health declaration certificate will be required to enter Bangladesh.
READ ALSO: BANGLADESH VISA GUIDE
Bangladesh Visa On Arrival For Bahrain National
Bangladesh immigration policy states that many states are applicable to obtain visas on arrival for Bangladesh. The Bangladesh visa on arrival is the visa or travel authorization granted to visitors at a few immigration points or border points. The immigration officer or authority may not approve visas for Bangladesh due to certain reasons. Therefore, Bahrain nationals should obtain a pre-approved entry permit for Bangladesh. The duration of the stay Bahrain national will be allowed in Bangladesh is 30 days.
The Bangladesh Visa for Bahrain nationals can be obtained by completing an online Bangladesh visa application form or after reaching the destination.