Benin is a country which is located in West Africa and is the founder of the religion which is known as voodoo. This is a country which is known for its uniqueness and diverse landscapes. You will also be surprised to know that this country is famous for bronze and you will get to see many artworks in bronze. Even the architecture in the country is made up of ivory and wood carvings. One advantage of the country is that Benin is a very peaceful country. It is a French speaking country. There is also National Park known as Pendjari National Park where you get to see the elephants, lions. You will Also get to see the historical museum called Ouidah Museum of History Which is located in the capital of the country Porto Novo. The national dish of the country is Kuli-Kuli. Lake Aheme, Agbagba are other Famous attractions which the tourists should never miss to visit when they are planning to visit the country. Door of no return is a place that will have your heart and you won’t want to leave the place as it is very beautiful. The Cayman Islands national should note that they will get an evisa to the country and will also get the tourist visa which will be valid for either 30 days or 90 days. You can apply about the visa either via online websites or you can also apply for the visa by going to the embassy. It is highly recommended to you that you apply for the visa application to the country online itself because it will definitely save your time and you will get the opportunity to track your visa status and also you will get your authenticated visa within a very few days and you won’t be charged any extra fees for any extra services or facilities that you will be getting except the visa fees that you have to pay.
Tourist Visa Online Will help you and guide you throughout the whole process of the application of the visa and you will also be informed about the required documents that you need while you will be applying for your visa and also you will be given updates. We won’t take any extra fee except the visa fee. You will get your visa within 48 hours. If you have any kind of problems or you need any kind of help while you are filling out the visa application form online in our website then you can contact us and we will help you throughout with the best possible ways.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY BENIN VISA FOR MONACO NATIONALS
Types of Visas available for Cayman Islands Nationals when they will be visiting Benin
Tourist Visa – Do you want to explore the historic past and the beauty of the country Benin? Obviously, nobody will say no so accordingly you need to apply for this tourist visa in order to go for a tour in the country. Even the people can opt for this visa When they want to visit their relatives who are already staying in the country or difference who are permanent residents of the country. These people who want to spend their quality time on the holidays in the country then they can surely opt for this tourist visa.
Business Visa – The professionals who want to set up a new business after they get the permission in the country or those who want to expand their business and grow the visibility and the awareness of the business then this business visa is for them. Even the business visa can be given to those who come to the country for work related activities.
Documents required for applying a visa online to visit Benin for the Cayman Islands Nationals
- The applicant should bring their original passport which should be valid for at least six months after the departure from the country and also there should be two blank pages for the stamps that will be issued at the airport.
- The applicant must also bring their one scanned coloured photograph which should be very recent and should not be less than 80% of face coverage and should have plain or white background.
- The applicant Must also bring the copies of their airline tickets as a proof which will have the departure and the arrival dates.
- The applicant should also show there proof of the hotel accommodation at the place of the residence or they will be staying in during their stay in the country.
- The most important thing is that the applicant must also Bring the international certificate of vaccination against yellow fever without which they won’t be allowed to enter the country.