Montserrat is a Mountainous island in the Caribbean islands. It is a British overseas territory. The nationals of this country will every time want to visit and see the other part of the world and so now, they also have that opportunity. Have you ever heard of the historical past and the ‘voodoo’ religion? The Montserrat nationals might have heard somewhere about this religion and yes, we are here talking about the country Ben and who is the founder of this religion. Benin is a Country is unique in nature and also has diverse landscapes. It is a beautiful place where you will find the historical museum which is known as the Ouidah Museum of History. There is also a royal palace in Porto Novo. You can also go to the national parks where you will get to see elephant, lions and other animals in the Pendjari National Park. Lake Aheme, Agbagba Are the natural wonders of the country and are a must visit by all the tourist. So overall this country is a beautiful place that the Montserrat nationals should visit. But before anything it is important for the Montserrat nationals to note that they will get their visa to Benin. They will get a 30 days visa and 90 days visa. You can apply for the visa either online from a website or even you can go to the embassy and apply for an offline visa. It is highly recommended that you apply for online also you don’t have to stand in the line for hours and If you are applying online the website won’t also charge from you any extra fees except the visa fees. You will also get your authenticated visa within a very short time after your application of the visa. And you will be able to track the current status of the visa if you are applying online and also you will have the soft copy of your visa so that in case if you lose your hard copy, you will be able to show the proof of your soft copy.
Tourist Visa Online Will help you and guide you through the process of application of the visa to Benin. We will make sure that you have all the required documents that are required for application for a visa to Benin and will give you all the kinds of updated information you need. We will process your visa within less than 48 hours. If you have any kind of doubts or you need any kinds of clarity regarding any problems that you are having value of filling the application form then you can contact us and we will guide you accordingly. We even have 100% lowest visa fee. We also provide secure payment gateway so that you do not have any kinds of trouble while you are paying for the visa fee.
Types of Visas available for the Montserrat nationals to visit Benin
Tourist Visa – Do you want to explore the historical past of Benin? No one would ever say a ‘no’ so accordingly you need to apply for a tourist visa to go for a tour and spend your quality time and your holidays in the country. Even if there are people who want to visit their relatives who are already residing in the country can also opt for this visa.
Business Visa – This visa is specifically designed for the professionals who want to set up a new business in the country after they have got their permission or want to expand the visibility of their company or the institution they are already working under. This visa is specifically given to those people who come to the country for work purposes.
Documents required for applying a visa online to Benin for the Montserrat nationals
- The applicant must have their passport which should be at least 6 months valid even after the departure from the country. The applicant must make sure that the passport is the original one and should have at least two blank pages for the stamps that would be issued at the airport.
- The applicant must bring the visa application forms which he or she should make sure that he or she had already signed the application forms and should also take a print out of the same.
- The applicant must make sure that they also carry the proof of the accommodation and their hotel tickets and also their confirmation of the airline tickets that will have the departure and arrival dates.
- The applicant should also bring a colour scanned copy of his or her photograph which should be passport sized and should have a plain background or a white background.
- The most important thing is that the applicant must also have the international certificate of vaccination against yellow fever.
- The processing time of any kind of visa is 5 to seven days.