The continent of Africa has so much to offer in terms of tourism because of its diversity, both geographical and manmade. One such country here is, Benin and in this article we are going to talk about a Benin visa for Bahrain Nationals particularly.
We will be listing some basic requirements in terms of the application and for Covid, and also recommend you some travel agencies like tourist visa online for additional help.
Benin is often overlooked as a tourist destination by those travelling to Africa. However, the country has so much to offer through its vibrant culture and beautiful history.
With the tourist Benin visa for Bahrain citizen, you can explore a lot of this West African country. It was originally a part of the Dahomey Kingdom for about three hundred years up until the 1900s. These kingdoms have left their trace in the form of beautiful golden palaces and townships.
Additionally, this country is also very popular for its voodoo religion which is well known all across the world now as witchcraft. Its presence can be recounted with the three human skulls which can be seen mounted on the royal throne. You can also check out some national parks and safaris that have lions, hippos etc.
Continue reading the article below to find out more about a Benin visa application in Bahrain.
There are some basic steps and eligibility criteria that should be fulfilled by the person applying for a visa.
We have assorted a list of Benin visa requirements for Bahrain. You can read them below and then get started with your application with the help of a travel agent:
- You need to have an original Bahrain passport as well as a copy. Furthermore, it should be valid for the next six months and have at least two blank pages at the very end for stamps.
- A copy of the return flight ticket.
- Passport-sized photograph taken recently.
- The application form should be filled and completed without any errors.
- Identification documents from Bahrain.
- If you are visiting for some business, then an invitation letter is part of the mandatory Benin visa requirements for Bahrain
- Details of any accommodations you might have booked like hotels, resorts, inns etc.
- Lastly, an itinerary of your Benin travel plans.
Covid Rules to follow
Keeping in mind that Coronavirus is a looming threat when travelling internationally, you must follow the below mentioned regulations released by the authorities to contain the spread:
- Firstly, it is a good idea to get fully vaccinated before starting the Benin visa application in Bahrain
- You will have to carry a negative RT-PCR test report which should not be older than 72 hours.
- After arriving at the international airport you will have to get tested once again with both a rapid test and an RT-PCR.
- You will also have to self-quarantine until the test results get declared.
- If you are tested positive then, you will either have to get treated or sent back regardless of the fact that you have a Benin visa for Bahrain citizens.
- Although it is not mandatory but you can also get medical insurance after consulting with your travel agent to cover any covid related emergencies while in Benin.
- You will also have to fill a couple of health forms before arrival.
It is important to note that you will have to pay for these above mentioned tests before arriving in Benin. They will cost an additional $45 to $90.