Have you ever heard about the ‘voodoo’ religion? May be not or may be yes. If you can’t guess, that’s not a problem because the name of the country is Benin. Benin is a country which is French speaking and is situated in Western Africa. This country is famous for its unique and diverse cultures and landscapes. When you are planning to visit the country, you should not forget to visit them Python temple which is the main tourist attraction of the country Benin. If you are a lover of history or want to visit museums then you can visit the capital of the country that is Porto Novo. This capital has many museums at the most famous among them being the Ouidah Museum of History and Royal Palace. There are also natural wonders in the country which should not be missed by the foreign travellers. The names of the places are Lake Aheme, Agbagba. There Is also a National Park which is known as Pendjari National Park. You will be surprised to know that these places have a rich variety of flora and fauna. You must also go for a trip to Credi Ong Which is a place of diverse culture and you will definitely love the place as it is a must visit to this place. Door of No Return Is such a site which will have your heart and you will not want to leave the place after seeing its beauty. It is important for the Bouvet Island Nationals to note that they can get both 30 days visa and 90 days visa if they apply for the visa either online or via the embassy. It is recommended highlight that you apply for the visa online as it will also save your time and you don’t have to stand on the line for hours and you can also get the advantage of tracking your visa status online and you will get your authenticated visa within the Stipulated time and it won't take much time like the embassy does.
Tourist Visa Online Is A website where you can apply for your visa to Benin. You can easily apply for the visa and we will help you throughout the whole process of application of the visa to the country whether you are going there for tourism purpose or for business purposes. You will not need to pay any extra fee for the extra services that we will provide you, you just need to pay for the visa application fee. You will get your authenticated visa within 48 hours and we have made applications for the visa for almost all the countries and we will also give you a soft copy that will not get lost. Even when you are applying for the visa if you have any kind of doubts then you are very much free to contact us at anytime of the day and we will guide you with the best possible ways.
Types of Visas available for visiting Benin for the Bouvet Island Nationals
Tourist Visa – Do you want to explore the beauty of the country? Then this is the perfect visa for you and you can enjoy your quality time of the holidays in the country and also if you want to visit your family members or any other relatives of the friends who are already the permanent residence of the country then also you can opt for this visa.
Business Visa – As the name already suggested this visa is used purposely for the business and its other users. This is specifically designed for the professionals who are already thinking of setting up a business in the country or want to expand business and grow the visibility of the business in Benin.
Documents required for applying a visa online for visiting Benin for the Bouvet Island Nationals
- The applicant must ensure that they have the passport which should be valid for at least six months beyond the stay date. The passport should also have at least one blank page for the stamps that would be issued at the airport for the visa.
- The applicant must surely bring his or her passport size photograph with plain background and 80% of face coverage and the photograph should be coloured and the most recent one.
- The applicant must bring the visa application forms Which should be duly signed by the applicant.
- The applicant must not forget to show the international certificate of vaccination against the yellow fever.
- The applicant must bring the Proof of the hotel accommodation or the proof of the residence that he or she will be staying in during their stay in the country and also they should bring the proof of their airline tickets that will have both the departure and arrival dates.