Niue is a small island country which is located in South Pacific Ocean. This country is famous for its limestone cliffs and there are also other beautiful sceneries like the coral reefs. There are also some forests and you will also get to see corals in the country. But these nationals haven’t seen the beauty of the other countries specially the country about which we are talking here about is Benin. This country is a place where you will get to see the historical past and royal palaces and museums and the most famous among them are Ouidah Museum of History and Royal Palace. You will also like Natural wonders of the country like Lake Aheme and Agbagba. You will also get to see the bronze works and beautiful architectures which are made up of ivory and you will also get to see the beautiful wood carvings. Nuie nationals will definitely love this place as this is a friendly country and a very peaceful one. This is a country which everyone will love to visit.
Hearing about the beauty of the country the Niue nationals will definitely want to visit the country at least once in their life to get rid of their hectic schedule. It is very much important for the Niue nationals to note that they will need a visa to travel to the country and they will get the opportunity of applying for both 30 days and 90 days visa and will also get the advantage of applying for a visa extensible. They can apply for the visa either through the embassy or they can apply via online websites but it is highly recommended to them that they apply for the visa online itself because it will give the opportunity of tracking the current visa status and will also provide you with the soft copy so that it does not get lost and it will definitely save your time as you don’t have to stand in the line for hours.
Tourist Visa Online Will help you to apply for the visa to the country and will keep you updated and will give you all the kinds of details and information about what are the documents that are really needed while you are applying for the visa to Benin. If you have any kind of problems while you are applying for the visa then you should definitely call us or contact us and clarify yourself about the doubts that you have.
Types of Visas available for the Niue Nationals who want to visit Benin
Tourist Visa –
Everyone will have a wish to visit the country and go for a tour and for this reason they need to apply for this tourist visa. The people who all want to visit the country too gather and meet their family and friends who have been staying in the country then they can also opt for this tourist visa.
Business Visa –
As the name already suggests this visa is mainly used by those professionals who want to visit the country for work related purposes and want to set up a new business after they get the legal permission of doing so and also they can come to the country in order to expand the name of the brand or the company they are already working under.
Documents required for applying a visa online for Niue Nationals who want to visit the country, Benin
- The applicant must be sure enough that the original passport that they have should be valid for at least six months after the departure from the country and that the passport should have at least two blank pages for the stamps that would be given to them at the airport.
- The applicant must not forget to bring once can't colour copy of photograph of himself or herself with plain or white background and 80% of face coverage.
- The applicant must not forget to bring the visa application forms which should be signed by them.
- The applicant must not forget to bring the most important thing that is the international certificate of vaccination against the yellow fever without which they won’t get the permission to enter the country.
- The application must also bring the proof of the travel itinerary and also show the copies of the airline tickets that would have the arrival and the departure dates.
- The processing time of the visa is for 5 to seven days.
- The entry type of the visa can be both multiple type or the single-entry type.
- It is totally upto you whether you want to stay in the country for 30 days or 90 days and you apply for the visa accordingly.