Those wishing to enter the nation to reside, operate, or learn must get a visa. Visas are issued depending on the aim of your visit as well as many other variables such as residency status and citizenship. In general, if you have no intent of abiding, the immigration officials will give you a tourist or business visa. However, the immigration laws and processes may change for holders of a Saint Luica passport. Learn more about the Benin visa for Saint Lucia nationals.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY BENIN VISA ONLINE
BENIN VISA POLICY FOR SAINT LUCIA NATIONALS
- At the moment, up to 60 nationalities do not require a visa to enter Benin, including all nationals of African nations that are allowed freedom of movement to the Republic for up to 90 days under mutual visa exclusion arrangements.
- Furthermore, visitors from a number of Southeast Asian countries, Haiti, and Israel are given a visa-free short stay in Benin, which can range from 14 to 90 days based on their citizenship.
- All the other foreigners, irrespective of intended period of stay or reason of trip, require one of the several visa categories for Benin.
- Saint Lucia Passport holders from more than 140 countries may now apply for an e-Visa for Benin online using a simple electronic visa application, avoiding the need to visit an embassy or consulate in person to submit papers or wait in long queues at immigration control.
REQUIREMENTS OF BENIN VISA FOR SAINT UCIA NATIONALS
- Original saint Lucia Passport with at least 4 to 6 duration and at least 2 - 3 blank pages
- Documents for Visa Applications: signed and approved
- Personalized Covering Letter: Describe your reason for visiting the nation.
- Original financial statements which is signed and revised with bank seal for the previous 3 months
- Flight reservations and the other documentation of return travel tickets to and from your home nation.
- Hotel reservation and the evidence of lodging for the duration of your visit.
READ ALSO: BENIN VISA FOR US CITIZENS
a day-by-day plan describing all aspects of the journey.
- Registration Certificate
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Partnership Agreement
- Bank Statement for the Company which is Stamped and updated for the previous 6 months with bank seal
- Income Tax Records of the Company for the Last Three Years
BENIN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR RETIRED PERSON
- Pension book, statement, etc. as proof of retiring
- Identity card issued by a school, college, or institute
BENIN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR MINORS
- Birth certificate with both parents' names
- Letter of Consent Legalized (NOC)
- If the kid is travelling with one parent, the other parent must formalise the letter of permission approving travel.
- If the youngster is travelling alone or without either parent, a notarized letter of permission from both parents is required.
- In the event that one or both parents die, a death certificate is issued.
- Proof of Identity of the Parents
FOR SPONSORING A FRIEND OR RELATIVE
- Authorization letter: indicating the relationship with the inviter as well as the aim of the visit, as well as promising duty for lodging and related expenditures during the guest's stay in Algeria.
- Passport or Residence Permit as Identity Proof of Sender
- Utility bill as proof of inviter's address.
READ ALSO: DO SOUTH AFRICANS NEED A VISA FOR BENIN
COVID -19 NORMS OR BENIN VISA.
On arrival, travellers would be subjected to both TDR rapid screening and RT- PCR screening, and they will be compelled to self-quarantine until the test results are received. Visitors must leave their passports with Border Officers for up to 72 hours until the test results are achieved.
Individuals remaining in Benin for more than 15 days are obliged to take the third test. However, quarantine is not necessary until a positive result is verified. Departing tourists who have been in Benin for more than three days must provide documentation of negative COVID-19 testing obtained results within 72 hours in order to re-enter the Airport.
Travellers must also self-quarantine for ten days upon arriving through their own house or lodging, or for the whole visit if spending less than ten days.
If travelling to Benin directly, passengers may register for the 'Test to Release' system, which allows them to be examined on the fifth day of their stay and be released from self-isolation earlier if the number is negative. Those who receive a positive result will be obliged to self-isolate for an additional ten days. On leaving, evidence of negative nucleic acid testing, including an RT-PCR, or antigen test, done within the preceding 72 hours should be presented.
Those coming to benin must purchase a 'COVID Screening Package' before departure. These tests should be performed twice in isolation. Vaccinated passengers who match the exempt conditions are allowed to travel.
For further details visit the official page of tourist visa online and get registered now.