Benin is a destination you need to travel to at least once your entire lifetime, not because you will see the big buildings out here but due to the peace you will be getting here in Benin. The natural sounds all together will be just enough to make your weekend a blessed one. Which is why travelling to Benin is a great way to get out of your daily hustle life. But guess what, being citizens of Egypt you do not even need a Benin visa for Egyptian being applied! That sounds great now! This means that you can travel to Benin without a visa now! Tourist Visa Online hence will give you a good piece of information on how you can get your travel to Benin to be a hit!
- Is a passport important when travelling form Egypt to Benin?
Yes even though you might have a journey that is visa-free it will not mean that you can travel to Benin without a passport. A passport will be an important document that you will have to carry along in order to get a visa-free entry as it is proof of your African citizenship.
- Is it just Egypt that can enter Benin visa-free or can I also ask my friends who are currently in Burkina Faso to join me as well?
As all of the African countries will be able to travel to Benin without having a visa applied for, this means that no matter which country in the African continent you belong to you can travel without a Benin visa. But if your friends are only on a tourist visa and are not citizens they will not be able to go with you without taking a visa.
- Why is a yellow fever vaccination necessary to enter Benin?
This vaccination for yellow fever is necessary as its mortality rate is really high and if you contract the fever when you are here in Benin it can lead to bad conditions, to avoid such conditions, it is needed to take a yellow fever vaccination.
- My Egypt passport has expired but when will I be able to apply for my visa if I have not yet received the new one?
As you will be receiving the new passport in just about one to three days you will be ready to apply for a Benin visa with your new passport within just three days and hence fulfilling the Egypt passport requirements won’t be a problem.
- How many days can I stay in Benin if I am on visa-free travel from Egypt?
If you are travelling to Benin on visa-free travel then you can easily stay for 90 days which is the maximum stay period allowed for a visa-free traveller to stay in Benin.
- Can I freely click pictures in Benin of different celebrations?
While you can click pictures it is always recommended that you take the permission of the women in Benin who are locals as they can be quite sensitive about the culture. There are also times where you will have to pay tip for clicking pictures in Benin.
- While returning to Egypt from Benin will I be needed to show my passport while getting on the flight?
Yes, it will be necessary that you show the passport when you exit Benin as well, as there will be checking off the dates that you have entered into Benin when exiting.
- Will a Benin visa for Egyptian be necessary if I am an Egyptian who is currently residing in Australia and will be travelling from Australia to Benin?
If you are an Egyptian travelling from Australia to Benin you will not be needed to take a visa to enter Benin as Egypt is one of the countries allowed to enter without a visa.