Foreign nationals heading out to Benin should follow the entry rules. Visa for Benin is not required for eligible visa-exempted countries. Visa for Benin is a travel document issued to foreign nationals according to the purpose and for a specific time. Albania nationals traveling or wishing to enter Benin will need a travel permit or visa. The Benin visa for Albania nationals must need to be acquired. Benin government provide visa for a short visit and long visit to foreign nationals. Albanian nationals can receive without traveling to the Benin Embassy. Albania national needs to travel to the Benin embassy to receive a long-stay visa.
Benin e-visa for Albania nationals
The Benin e-visa for Albania nationals will be the electronic permit to enter the country. Benin e-visa is a short visit visa obtained by Albania nationals. The nation of Albania planning to enter Benin for tourism can also apply for a Benin e-visa. The tourist visa entry requirements must be followed by Albania nationals. The stay can be allowed for 90 days or 30 days according to the type of visa Albania nationals have applied for. The Benin e-visa will stay valid for Albania nationals willing to enter the country for attending meetings, conferences, conducting business, transit purposes, etc.
Benin e-visa type for Albania nationals
- Single Entry Benin e-visa for 30 days
- Multiple entries Benin e-visa for 30 days
- Multiple visit short-term Benin e-visa for 90 days
- Single Entry Benin e-visa extension for 30 days
- Multiple entries Benin e-visa extension for 30 days
Single Entry Benin e-visa for 30 days
Albania nationals planning to stay in Benin for less than 30 days can apply for this type of visa. Albania nationals can issue 30 days single-entry Benin e-visa for tourism, business, and short stay. The single entry visa will not be valid for double entry or more visits to Benin with the same visa. The Benin e-visa fee for 30 days single permit is 81.0USD.
Multiple entries Benin e-visa for 30 days
National of Albania who has to visit Benin for more than one time due to certain reasons. Then they can obtain multiple entries Benin e-visa for 30 days. But, Albanian nationals should use it before the end of validity. As the visa will stay valid for 30 days only to obtain entry. The issue date of the Benin visa starts from the day Albania nationals will enter the country. The cost will be 109.0USD for Albania nationals.
Multiple visit short-term Benin e-visa for 90 days
For a longer stay, 90 days Benin e-visa is available for Albania nationals. This permit obtained for 90 days can be used for double entries and more entries to Benin. The visa will expire in 90 days. The Benin visa fee for 90 days is 138.0USD.
Benin e-visa extension
Visitors who won't be able to exit Benin before the expiry date can obtain an extension permit. Benin e-visa extension can be issued by Albania nationals for a single visit and more than one visit. The fees for multiple entries will be 150.0USD. The cost for a single entry will be 110.0USD. The validity of the extension period will end in 30 days.
Benin e-visa requirements for Albania nationals
- Passport- Valid passport of Albania nationals which should not be less than 6 months.
- Photo- Colored, and recent photograph for Benin e-visa application form.
- Travel itinerary- Explaining the purpose of the visit, travel details, and information about hotel reservations. Invitation letter or cover letter for Albania nationals traveling to the country for business purposes.
- Flight tickets
- Credit card or Debit card
- Email ID
- Proof of sufficient funds
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY BENIN VISA FOR MONACO NATIONALS
Benin e-visa process for Albania nationals
- 30 days and 90 days Benin e-visa for Albania nationals can be acquired on a tourist visa online.
- The process is fast and simple for Albanian nationals. They will need to select visa type and fill the Benin e-visa application form.
- Albania nationals should upload the bio page, last page, and details of the Albania passport. Other documents and photos need to be uploaded with the form.
- Albania nationals must complete the payment process for the Benin e-visa.
- The status of Benin visas for Albanian nationals can be checked online. Processing time of e-visa approval for Albania nationals is almost less than a week.
- Albania nationals will get their Benin e-visa via email ID.
The visa-free entry to Benin is limited to a few nations. Benin visa for Albania nationals must be acquired for tourism, business, work, study, and other reasons. Albania nationals will not be allowed to enter Benin without a valid visa.