Benin is a country which is located in West Africa and is a French speaking country. It is also the founder of the new religion which is known as voodoo. Mainly this country is known for its uniqueness and diverse and beautiful landscapes. The country also has many historical palaces and many museums which the lovers of history would definitely love. They are Ouidah Museum of History and Royal Palace. One will also get to see the natural beauty of the country if they visit the places like Lake Aheme and Agbagba. They should not miss the famous temple and the most famous tourist attraction that is Python temple. The capital of the country is Porto Novo and you will get to see many tourist places even in the capital. Everyone will be amazed to see the bronze work and the architecture which is designed with wood carvings and ivory. So before going to visit the Country the Guam nationals must note that they should apply for a visa. They can apply for the visa either online or offline. But it is highly recommended to the Guam nationals to apply for the visa online as it saves time and also gives you the opportunity to go through the current status of your visa and will also provide you with a soft copy of it so that you don’t lose it. It is an advantage for the Guam nationals because they will be getting both 30 days visa and also 90 days visa and along with that if they want to apply for a renewable visa, they will also get that.
Tourist Visa Online Will help you too apply for the application for the visa to Benin will help you throughout the process and will also guide you about the best possible ways and will also keep you updated about the information and the documents that will be required. We are always at your service 24/7 and we will also give your visa authenticated and within 48 hours and you don't even have to pay any extra charges except the visa fee.
READ ALSO: BENIN VISA ON ARRIVAL
Types of Visas available for the Guam nationals in order to visit Benin
Tourist Visa –
This visa is specifically issued to those people who want to visit their family and friends were already residing in the country and also to those who want to visit and spend quality time in the country for tourism purposes.
Business Visa –
This visa specifically designed for the professionals who want to set up a new business in the country or want to visit the country for any kinds of work related purposes or even to those professionals who want to expand the brand name of the company of the institution they are already working under.
READ ALSO: BENIN E VISA PROCESSING TIME
Documents required for applying a visa online for the Guam nationals to visit Benin
- The applicant must bring the passport which should be original.
- The passport that the applicant will bring should have at least two blank pages for the stamps that would be issued at the airport and that the passport should have the validity of at least six months after the departure from the country.
- The applicant must also bring their duly signed application forms which they had filled up for the visa application.
- The applicant must not forget to bring one scanned coloured copy of the photograph which should be passport size photo and have a plain background or a white one along with 80%of face coverage.
- The applicant must also keep ready with them the airline tickets which will have both the arrival and departure dates and also the proof of the accommodation or the hotel tickets that they have booked for staying in the country, Benin.
- The applicant must Lastly not forget to bring the international certificate of vaccination against the yellow fever as it is a must.
READ ALSO: BENIN VISA FREE COUNTRIES
Some important things that are to be kept in mind while you are applying for the visa to Benin and also while you are planning to travel to the country
- You can choose your state duration either for 30 days or for 90 days depending totally on your requirement.
- You should apply for your visa at least one week before you are planning to go and visit the country.
- In case of dual nationality, you can visit the Beninese airport and get your visa there.
- There is also an opportunity for visa exemption and that is given to only 56 countries.
- The processing time of the visa is 5 to seven days.
- There are two kinds of visa that are multiple entry and single entry and are based on 30 days or 90 days.