A visa is a document, which is issued by a government and granted permission to enter its country. It also defines the period of time the person has permission to enter the country and stay there. A visa allows visitors to enter a certain country for a limited period of time. They usually need visas to visit countries in the Schengen Area and many others worldwide. Citizens of Panama can travel without visas or other paperwork except for their passports when visiting Benin for up to 90 days.
READ ALSO: BENIN VISA FOR INDIAN NATIONALS
CHARGES OF BENIN VISA FOR PANAMA NATIONALS
30 Days Visa Single Entry 30 Days 5 - 7 Days 26.0USD 81.0USD
30 Days Visa Multiple Entry 30 Days 5 - 7 Days 26.0USD 109.0USD
90 Days Visa Multiple Entry 90 Days 5 - 7 Days 26.0USD 137.0USD
90 Days Visa Multiple Entry 90 Days 5 - 7 Days 26.0USD 138.0USD
30 Days Visa Multiple Entry 30 Days 5 - 7 Days 26.0USD 110.0USD
30 Days Visa Extension Single Entry 30 Days 5 - 7 Days 26.0USD 150.0USD
READ ALSO: BENIN VISA FOR PAKISTANI
COUNTRIES ELIGIBLE FOR BENIN VISA
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Cyprus
- Russian Federation
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Vatican City
WHAT IS BENIN E-VISA
The Benin e-Visa is available to nationals of all countries that are not visa-exempt. Foreign nationals wishing to apply for a Benin e-Visa should complete an online application and submit the necessary documents:
- A passport that is present for at least six months and has 1 stamping page is required.
- To obtain the e-Visa, you must provide a new email address.
- To cover the processing cost, you'll need a prepaid debit card.
The accepted Benin e-Visa will be supplied to the email address provided within a few working days after the application is filed. To give yourself enough time, submit your application at minimum a week before your visit. On arriving in Benin, travellers must print a copy of their e-Visa and show it at the border check. At the Benin border, it is critical to exhibit the same passport that was registered in the e-Visa application.
READ ALSO: BENIN VISA FOR EGYPTIAN
REQUIREMENTS FOR BENIN VISA FOR PANAMA NATIONALS
- Passport identification page photocopy Original passport which is still acceptable for 6 months from the date of application
- 1 original colour photograph
- One finished initial visa application form
- A round-trip air ticket or a certification from a travel agency for a round-trip itinerary
- Verification of your hotel booking
- Copy of passport identification page Original passport valid approximately 6 months from the date of application
- The purpose of the trip to Benin, as well as the particular dates of the trip, should be stated in your company's mission statement.
- verification of a hotel booking
- a boarding pass
BENIN VISA MEDICAL PROOF
For a foreign tourist travelling from or transiting through a country where yellow fever is a danger of transmission, a yellow fever vaccination certificate is frequently required. A high temperature, rashes, and body pain ache are all symptoms of mild dengue disease. Dengue fever, also known as dengue haemorrhagic fever, is an extreme form of the disease that can result in serious bleeding, a reduction in hypertension, shock, and mortality.
When it comes to preventing mosquito bites, mosquito repellent is your greatest friend. You may purchase insect repellents from local supermarkets and/or pharmacists and reapply this to any exposed regions of the body. If you are hypersensitive, those solutions claim to become the most efficient, however, there are options. Mosquitoes are more drawn to darker colours because of the contrast that dark-coloured clothes give against the horizon after nightfall, when mosquitoes are most active, according to a slight truth. documenting being bitten by an infected mosquito, the symptoms usually appear 4 to 7 days later. You'll have a headache as a result of this.