Have you ever heard of the country which is the founder of a new religion? The name of the religion is Voodoo. In fact, this country is situated in West Africa and is a French speaking country. The name of the country is none other than Benin. The Turkmenistan nationals will be quite surprised to know that this small country is famous for its bronze work and the architecture in the country are made up of ivory and wood carvings. This country Benin is famous for its uniqueness and also for the divers and beautiful landscapes which attracts the visitors from all over the world. There is also a temple known as Python’s temple which is one of the most famous tourist attractions of the country and is a must visit. You will also get to see the wild animals like the lions and the elephants and also the hippo in the national parks specially the Pendjari National Park. The Turkmenistan nationals will definitely love the place because it is a friendly and a peaceful country. There are also natural wonders where you can get to see the raw beauty of the nature and admire. The places are Lake Aheme and Agbagba. You will also get to enjoy different types of delicacies and the most famous among them is Kuli-Kuli. This is a place where you will also get to enjoy the historical palaces and the historical museums and the lovers of history will definitely love these places like Ouidah Museum of History and Royal Palace. Hearing about the beauty of Benin won’t work until and unless you plan for a holiday to go and visit the country at least once in your life to free yourself from the daily schedule. But before everything you need a visa to visit the country and also you need to apply for the visa either online through the websites or through the embassy that is offline. It is very important for the Turkmenistan nationals to note that they will get the opportunity to apply for a visa online for both 30 days and 90 days and it is highly recommended to them that they apply for the visa online because it not only saves the time but also gives them the Advantage of checking the status of their visa and also, they will get their visa processed within a very few days and they will also receive this soft copy through their registered email ID which will not get
Tourist Visa Online Is a website which will help you to process and apply for the visa to the country and will also help you to clarify all your doubts about what are the documents that are needed while you are applying for the visa online and also will give you all the kinds of updated information about the country that you are going to visit for whatever purposes. You are very much free to contact us at anytime of the day and we are ready to help you out with our best possible ways to give you the best facilities while you are applying for the visa through our website. You will get your visa within 48 hours. We issue visas for many countries.
Types of Visas available for the Turkmenistan nationals to visit Benin
Tourist Visa – Have you ever thought of exploring the beauty and the secrets of the country Benin? Then you must apply for the tourist visa and this visa is issued to those only who want to visit the country for tourism purposes and want to spend their quality time or holidays with their family members who are already residing in the country.
Business Visa – This visa is mainly issued to the professionals who want to visit Benin in order to set up a new business or want to expand the growth or draw the visibility and the awareness of the company or the institution that they are already working under. The business visa can also be issued to those professionals who come to the country for work related purposes or are sent by their company in order to execute the work.
Documents that are required while the Turkmenistan nationals are applying for their visa to Benin
- It is very much important to note that the applicant who is applying for the visa must have their original passport which should be valid for at least six months after the date of the departure from the country and also the passport should have at least two blank pages for the stamps and the signatures that would be issued at the airport.
- The applicant must also bring the visa application forms and also take out the print out of the same and the application forms should have their signs.
- The applicant must also bring one scanned colour photograph of himself or herself which should be a recent one and the background should have white background or plain background provided that the picture has at least 80% face coverage.
- The applicant must also carry with him or her the itinerary and they should also show the hotel tickets or the proof of the accommodation while their state duration in the country and must also carry the copies of the airline tickets which will have both the arrival and departure dates.
- The last but not the least the applicant should not forget to bring the international certificate of vaccination against yellow fever.