The Philippines can travel to Benin for exploring tourist places. Philippines nationals can take a tour to Pendjari National Park. In Pendjari National Park foreign nationals can observe tigers, lions, hippopotamus, elephants, different species of animals and birds. Python temple is the most visited place by tourists interested in knowing about the history and culture of Benin. The Republic of Benin is safe for the Philippines but they should take care of their luggage and belonging. Philippines nationals interested to visit the different tourist spots in Benin should obtain a visa first. The Benin visa for Philippines nationals will be required for all kinds of purposes to enter the country. The Benin visa for foreign nationals allows them to obtain entry to the country until the validity of the visa.
Benin electronic visa for Philippines nationals
National of Philippines can apply for Benin electronic visa online. The Benin visa for Philippines residents may be received online to expedite the process. The Benin electronic visa for the resident of the Philippines is the electronic authorization issued to them for a short stay. Philippines national wanting to travel to Benin for excursion or tourism. Then the Benin electronic visa will be the most appropriate option. To attend a business meeting, conference, and other work Philippines nationals can use their valid Benin electronic visa. The e-visa for Benin is valid for the use of business purposes. The tourist visa requirement for Benin states that Philippines nationals will need a permit or visa.
30 days or 90 days
All the nationals of the Philippines get into Benin with 30 days e-visa. The validity of the Benin electronic visa will be 30 days. Philippine nationals should leave before 30 days if they are staying in Benin with 30 days electronic permit. 90 days Benin electronic permit for Philippines nationals will allow them to stay in the country for 90 days. Single entries and multiple entries are allowed according to the issued Benin visa type to foreign nationals.
The Benin electronic visa cost for a Philippines national applying for 30 days single permit is 81.0 USD. The Benin electronic visa cost for the Philippines willing to obtain 90 days multiple visit permits is 138.0 USD. Phillippines can also get multiple visits Benin electronic visa for 30 days which will cost 109.0 USD.
READ ALSO: APPLYING BENIN VISA FOR GRENADA NATIONALS
The processing time of Benin's electronic visa for a Philippines national is 5 to 7 days. The applicant will get the e-visa for Benin within 7 days if the information provided and the document submitted is valid. A processing fee of 26.0 USD for Benin electronic visa needs to be paid.
Benin electronic visa process for Philippines national
- Phillippines passport holders can apply online for an electronic visa on a Tourist visa online to enter Benin.
- Phillippines national should enter nationality (Phillipines), living country and visiting country name first.
- The single entry visa and multiple visas for Benin can be received by the Citizens of the Philippines. Choose the required Benin electronic visa type for the permit.
- After selecting the type of visa for Benin, Philippines nationals must enter their personal details, passport details and complete the Benin electronic visa application form.
- Ensure that the information entered in the application form for Benin's electronic permit is correct. Then submit important documents in digital format for Benin's electronic visa.
- Pay the price or fee for a Benin electronic visa which varies according to the type of visa.
- Phillippines national can know about the status of the electronic visa application for Benin.
- The Benin electronic visa will be sent via the email ID of the Philippines national.
Documents needed for Benin electronic visa
- Passport- National valid passport of Philippines
- Photo- recent passport size photo of the Philippines willing to obtain Benin electronic visa.
- Email ID
- Online mode of transaction or payment.
Important entry requirements for Philippines national entering Benin
Phillippines national entering Benin must fulfill the entry requirements and visa requirements:
- Scanned copy of Benin e-visa or Benin visa or permit
- Original Passport
- Sufficient funds
- Hotel bookings
- Documents related to the reason to visit Benin
- Purpose of visit and duration of visit
- Yellow fever vaccination
- COVID requirements
The advance or pre-approved Benin visa for Philippines national are easily available and must be acquired for a short visit to the country.