If you have a job or business in Cambodia which requires you to settle in the country for a long term then you will have to apply for an EB visa Cambodia work permit.
If you are already living in the country on a temporary visa, then it would be better to apply for the Cambodia work permit directly at a local embassy. If you live outside for the time being then you can contact an experienced travel agency like tourist visa online who will sort out the whole thing for you.
Cambodia is a country situated in Asia, with a beautiful coastline. It offers breezy weather all year round, with low lying plains, mountains, deltas etc.
There are many different art and architectural museums and relics, stone temple complexes as well as glittering palaces and castles all over. It would be a great opportunity for anyone to be able to work full time in a country that offers so much beauty to residents and spectators alike.
As of now, the country offers several interesting job and business opportunities. The authorities have been trying to bring in a lot more business due to the impact of Covid lockdowns on the world’s economy.
Continue reading the article below to find out all there is to know about the EB visa Cambodia work permit.
READ ALSO: IS IT SAFE TO FLY TO CAMBODIA
There are several different kinds of work visas available for someone interested to find their livelihood in Cambodia. All these visas have different situations for their applicability.
This article, however, will talk in particular about the EB visa for Cambodia. It is one of the most common and also the easiest option for those foreign nationals who are working in the country.
If you are going to stay in Cambodia for more than a month as a freelancer, business person or even as an employee for a company, then this is the way to go.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA RETIREMENT LAW
If you have hired a travel agency like tourist visa online for their EB visa Cambodia application then they will handle the process after you just submit the documents and service fee to them. If not, then here is a list of alternative methods to apply all by you.
- Go to the local embassy present in your home country. Submit the documents and fill the application in person.
- If your nationality makes you eligible for getting a visa on arrival, then you can get the work visa right on the international airport at Phnom Penh.
- After you have received the EB visa, the next step is to apply for the Cambodia work permit.
- The application can be submitted to the Ministry of Employment and Labour.
- Initially, you will get the permit for a year which can then be extended and renewed every year for up to three years. After which you can think about getting permanent resident status.
- If you are someone who is employed as a technical or skill worker, then you are eligible to get temporary permits.
Here is a list of documents and requirements that applicants should run by their travel agents or their embassy officer before submitting the application.
Find the list below:
- The certificate of incorporation of the company that you will be working for, in Cambodia.
- Their businesses address which was registered during the time of their incorporation.
- The company’s tax papers and audits legally stamped after the audit.
- A complete list of all the people the company employs, it should include the locals as well the other foreign nationals.
- The articles of incorporation.
READ ALSO: PERMANENT VISA CAMBODIA
Personal documents for your EB visa Cambodia work permit:
- Passport valid for a period of next six months. It should also have a blank page or two left.
- Proof of identification.
- Two passport-sized pictures.
- Your address for the duration of stay in Cambodia.
- Invitation or offer letter from the company, addressed to you.