Cambodia is a place of food, ancient history, coastal life and a great evening to spend. Being an Indian all the way may wish to travel to Cambodia and enjoy the beautiful destination. This article helps to cover all the essential ways, types and questions of your Cambodia visa for an Indian from Dubai. Check out the article and follow TVO for unique ways to get down the visa service vastly.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA BAN
THE TYPES OF VISA
There are various kinds of visas available for an Indian from Dubai.
- Tourist visas - this visa is mainly specified to the one who wishes to visit Cambodia for tourism.
- Ordinary visas- an ordinary visa for Cambodia also has a similar duration as a tourist visa.
However, in an ordinary visa one can easily be extended the visa for a distinct period, the method of extending the visa is related to the process of granting the visa for the first time.
- Cambodia Business visa-, for the one who is touring for business, or for the one who wishes to work in Cambodia for a long-term. In a Cambodia business visa, the time is extended to 1 year.
- Cambodia Retirement visa - in this visa type the citizens over the age of 55 and retired are allowed to use the visa.
- Cambodia Student visa - the student visa is permitted only to those Indian citizens who are international students, the ones who are admitted into an educational institution of Cambodia. This visa can be extended for up to 1 year.
- Cambodia Job-seeking visa -, for the Indian citizens who are in Cambodia to look for a job. This visa can be extended for up to 6 months.
HOW TO GET A VISA
- Start the application process through the TVO service.
- Wait till the visa gets processed. It can take a maximum of 3-4 days by TVO.
- Once you get your visa. You are free to travel and also, show the visa application of Cambodia to the Immigration officers of Cambodia at the entry point.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA FOR INDIANS
PROCEDURE OF APPLYING FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN CITIZENS FROM DUBAI
Here are some Cambodian visa requirements for Indian citizens.
- Fill out the form of the immigration card, which is offered at the time of the boarding/entry point or airport.
- During the period of Cambodian visa on arrival, hand in your, immigration card, passport, 2 scanned copies of your return travel plane ticket, as well as sufficient money to reimburse the visa fee to the visa assistance you hire. The transaction should be in cash.
- Wait in the queue for the application form of visa on arrival. Therefore, it is easy to locate the application counter, through the signs at the entry point of the airport.
- The immigration officer of Cambodia is taken for fingerprint and stamping. The officers do it as a system of privacy.
- Your Dubai passport, which is valid for 6 months and at least 1 blank visa page is a must.
- A return ticket.
- pay the visa fee
- online or cash. While correlating at a Cambodian Embassy, submit them the documents that the immigration officials require, such as a cover letter, proposal letter, etc.
- Having a visa does not ensure entry to the country. Immigration officers assess the documents and make the ultimate decision on whether to permit a foreign national to immigrate to the country or not.
- Thereupon, when you enter Cambodia, you will compal to submit extra documents to extend your ordinary visa, depending on the classification of extension of the visa you want, such as an employment agreement, proof of registration in a Cambodian university, etc.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA FOR US CITIZENS
CAN INDIAN TAKE CAMBODIA
Indian nationals can apply for a Cambodian e- visa before departure. The Indian nationals can continue to stay for 1 month in Cambodia with a visa for tourism.
The visitor who needs to visit for a month or more for non-tourism should reach out to the Cambodian embassy of Dubai.
An Indian who presently is settled in Dubai may have a desire to visit the richness of the country Colombia. For which one must prepare themselves and be ready to hit the airports. Travelling internationally is a long process and has lots of official workloads. But what if you get a fast visa service provider, who helps you to get rid of all other problems, from running to embassies to travelling and government executives for a visa. The online service tourist visa online help to visa service at a go, the perks of choosing TVO.
- 24*7 services
- 3-4 days of processing
- Limited rejection
- E-visa facilities
- 100% secured and fast payments.
Ain’t that great, contact me and get a visa to Cambodia visa price for Indian at very reasonable rates.