Iranian passport holders who wish to enter Cambodia for any reason and irrespective of their time must apply for a Cambodian visa. The Cambodian government allows the Iranians to enter the country either by obtaining Cambodia e-Visa or a Cambodia visa online.
Cambodia e-Visa for Iranian citizens
The Cambodia e-Visa for Iranian citizens can be applied completely online. Cambodia visa online is the electronic authorization or permission provided to the citizens of Iran. The online visa to Cambodia will just take few minutes for Iranian citizens. All the steps are easy to follow and Iranian citizens are eligible to apply for a Cambodia visa online. Tourists holding Iranian passports can stay and travel in the country for 30 days. Every Iranian national intended to stay for more than 30 days, must apply for a visa extension from the Royal Cambodia Embassy. The single-entry tourist visa to Cambodia is very useful.
READ ALSO: DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR CAMBODIA VISA
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Iranian citizens
- Must have Iranian or national Passport. With all the passport requirements including 6 months validity and 2 minimum blank pages.
- Must upload the passport size photo with light background and ensure it's a recent one.
- Must have an active Email address, to register and receive a Cambodia visa.
- Must also have a valid mode of payment.
- A good internet connection to avoid interruptions while applying for a Cambodia visa online.
Cambodia e-Visa process for Iranian citizens
If the citizen of Iran applies for a Cambodian visa in advance before entering the country. It will become easy for them to enter the country. The steps Iranian citizens should follow to get Visa to Cambodia online are:
- Step 1- Iranian citizens can download or directly open the visa application form for Cambodian e-Visa on Tourist Visa Online.
- Step 2- Iranian passport holders must fill in their details and passport details in the Cambodia e-Visa application form. They may be asked to answer some additional details according to the visa type.
- Step 3- Uploading scanned documents and submitting the application form for a Cambodian visa. Iranian citizens must make sure that they pay the Cambodia visa online fee.
Step 4- For Iranian citizens the processing time will be four to five days and they can download their Cambodian electronic visa sent on their Email ID.
Cambodia e-Visa fee for Iranian citizens is the US $30.
Cambodia e-Visa is used for tourist or vacation purposes, family visits, and short-term stays. Irani Citizens can also apply for a Cambodia E-class visa if they want to attend meetings or conferences in Cambodia.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA BAN
Cambodia visa on arrival for Iranian citizens
Visa on arrival for Cambodia can be obtained at the airport or the borders. Iranians who haven't applied for the visa online or visiting the country due to a sudden plan. Then, the option for a Cambodia visa on arrival is best. The Cambodia visa on arrival is almost available for every nation. Iranians can only apply for a tourist visa to Cambodia after arriving at the airport. The visa to study, work or visa extension can only be obtained from the Cambodian embassy. The tourist visa obtained at the airport by the Iranians will allow them to stay in the country for 30 days.
A process that Iranians should follow to apply for a Cambodia visa on arrival:
- Iranians can apply for a Cambodia visa on arrival from the Phnom Penh and Siem Reap International Airports.
- Iranian citizens will have to stand in line at the immigration points. Then, they must fill the Cambodia visa application form with no mistakes.
- Iranians will be asked to submit the Cambodia visa on the arrival application form with documents.
- Iranians must pay the Visa fee required for a Cambodian visa which is approximately US$30.
- The authority or immigration officers will give approved Cambodia visa to Iranians.
- Iranians can only enter the country when the visa to Cambodia is approved.
The documents that citizens of Iran must carry to submit a Cambodia visa on the arrival application form are a passport, two recent photos, and cash.
The documents needed to enter Cambodia for Iranians are:
- A valid Cambodian visa
- A valid passport
- Return flight tickets
- Accommodation details
- An invitation letter if applying for a Cambodia business visa
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA POLICY
Cambodia visa for Iranians is required and it can be obtained online or after arriving at the destination. The Cambodia tourist visa is non Immigrant visa that allows 30 days stays in the country.