Traveling to Cambodia as a citizen of Nepal is a hassle-free process as people of Nepal used to travel to Cambodia in earlier times too. But to travel to Cambodia, they used to enter the country by using a visa they get on arrival in the country. So, they had to wait in long queues to obtain their visa as a tourist for traveling in Cambodia.
So, to make it easier for the citizens or tourists from Nepal to acquire a visa for traveling to Cambodia, the Government of Cambodia has introduced a new way of visa application that can be done just by sitting at your homes. You can now apply for a visa to Cambodia as a citizen of Nepal through an online visa application website. Through this online visa application site, you can acquire an electronic visa or eVisa which is as valid as a visa you get from the immigration office after standing for hours in a long queue.
If you get a tourist visa as a Nepal citizen to Cambodia, then your visa will be valid for only 30 days. Application of Visa on an online website is a very easy process and it takes very little time for the application to be completed. All you have to do is fill the application, submit the required documents and pay the fees for the application and then you will be provided with an E-visa through your email address.
READ ALSO: DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR CAMBODIA VISA
Documents and visa requirements:
- Applicants are required to have a valid passport with a validity of at least six months before arrival in Cambodia
- A recent passport-sized photograph is required. The photograph should be colored, face-centered, and should be taken within six months.
- Applicants should have a valid email address. Email address is required as all the important information regarding your passport will be provided through the email address provided in the visa application form. (You can check the status of your application through the application number provided to you on your email address after you have successfully submitted your application.)
- A scanned copy of the information page of your passport is also required.
- Applicants should have a valid source of payment like a debit card or credit card...
- The application will be considered successfully submitted after payment is done for the visa application form.
- Even children are required to have a passport irrespective of their age. Parents or legal guardians are required to fill in the visa application form on behalf of their children.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA VISA REQUIREMENTS
The application process for a visa to Cambodia
The application process for an electronic visa for traveling to Cambodia from Nepal is very easy and simple. The visa application can be done within only ten minutes.
The first step is to fill in the application form. Here, you will be asked for your details like your date of birth, your full name and surname, and some important required passport information too. The passport information includes the passport number, the name of the country the passport was issued from, and the date of expiry of your passport.
All the applicants should have a passport with a validity of at least six months on arrival to Cambodia, otherwise, tour visa applications will be rejected. You will be asked about your purpose of visiting Cambodia, whether you are traveling as a tourist to explore and travel around the country or you are going for education purposes or business purposes.
If you have applied for a tourist visa to Cambodia as a citizen of Nepal, then you cannot seek any sort of employment or jobs or any sort of education from any institutions or universities. If you wish to change the status of your visa while on your trip to Cambodia then you will need to contact your nearest embassy to help you out with the process.
While filling in the application, you will also be asked a few important security-based and health-related questions. Make sure you fill all the information rightly as any incorrect filled form or wrong information will lead to the rejection of your visa application.
READ ALSO: DO I NEED A VISA FOR CAMBODIA
After filling the application form, you are required to submit the important required documents for your visa application. Once the documents are submitted, you have to pay for your visa application through a valid source of payment like a valid debit card or credit card.
Once the fee for the visa application is paid, your visa application will be considered successfully submitted.
Once your visa application is analyzed by the immigration officers, your visa application will be approved and you will receive your visa at your registered email address in a Pdf format.
Print a copy of your visa to be shown to the immigration officers while traveling.