Cambodia is a land of delicacies, culture, beauty and opportunities. So it is understandable when it is difficult for visitors to leave the country.
If you are in Cambodia and wish to extend your stay then you can renew your visa to stay longer than your visa allowed you to.
This blog will help you to understand everything you need to learn about Cambodia visa renewal.
WHO DOESN’T NEED A VISA TO ENTER CAMBODIA?
Every foreign national requires a visa to enter Cambodia Unless they belong to a Visa-free nation.
Cambodia visa allows you to stay in for 30 days.
You can apply for the visa online by filling in your e-visa application and submitting the required documents
If one wishes to extend their stay period they can easily do so. Cambodia visa renewal is as simple as getting a Cambodia visa.
READ ALSO: Cambodia visa free countries
WHAT DO I REQUIRE FOR CAMBODIA VISA?
The following are Cambodia visa requirements that the applicant needs while applying for Cambodia e-visa:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Valid passport for a minimum of 6 months with one blank page.
- Passport size photographs
- Confirmed air tickets
- Proof of stay
- Hotel reservations or an invitation by family or friends in case of staying in host residence.
- Bank statement
- Business cover letter
- Valid email address
- Debit or Credit card for payment
READ ALSO: Cambodia visa requirements
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAMBODIA VISA
- To apply for Cambodia e-visa one has to first, get an e-visa application online.
- Once you have the application, read the instructions given carefully and fill out the form.
- Then attach the documents asked for in the application.
- Make sure you keep your scanned documents ready while filling in your application.
- After you are done with your application, review it one final time before clicking on ‘Submit’.
- As soon as you click on submit, you are directed to the payment page.
- Pay using valid credit or debit card.
- Once you receive your payment confirmation message, you can easily track the visa status.
- In about 3 days of processing, the applicant will receive the e-visa through the email id he or she has provided in the application.
HOW LONG IS MY CAMBODIA VISA VALID?
Cambodia e-visa is valid for 3 months, i.e 90 days and the visa holder is allowed to stay in Cambodia for 30 days.
If the applicant wishes to stay longer than 30 days then they need to renew or extend their visa. However one must do so before their visa expires. Overstaying your visa is not an option.
HOW DO I RENEW MY CAMBODIA VISA?
Tourists who wish to stay in Cambodia longer than 30 days can apply for Cambodia visa renewal or extension.
To do so one needs to visit the Cambodia Immigration office with their visa and required documents.
The applicants can extend their Tourist or Ordinary visa. This visa extension can only be done once. Applicants can extend their visa from one month or even one year depending on their type of visa and purpose of travel.
READ ALSO: Cambodia visa policy
- Passport sized coloured picture
- Required visa renewal fee
CAMBODIA IMMIGRATION OFFICE
Address: Confederation de la Russie,
in front of Phnom Penh Airport,
Phone: 855-23 890 380
READ ALSO: Cambodia visa rules
HOW DO WE HELP?
Tourist visa online helps in easing your visa process so that you can simply focus on planning your trip.
All you need to do is submit your required documents, details and fee, we can then take care of the rest of the process.
And if you face any troubles, our 24*7 active team is there to assist you all the time.
If you still find yourself puzzled and wish to get more guidance about Cambodia visa renewal then you can simply get in touch with us and resolve your queries.