According to Cambodia Visa Policy, all visitors and foreigners are required to obtain their Cambodia Visa if they are planning to visit the country or want to enter the country. If the visitor holds the passport of the nation which are exempted from Cambodia Visa. According to Cambodia Visa Rules, there are different types of visas. It informs about which country needs and does not need Cambodia Visa to enter the nation. And which type of visa is required for entering into the country.
COVID 19 Cambodia Visa Rules-
Cambodia has imposed some restrictions on visas. Some visas including visa on arrival, visa-free facility, business visa, and e- visa are currently not allowed or suspended due to COVID. Although, if the visitor still wants to or has to visit Cambodia for some urgent or valid reason. They can apply for Cambodia ordinary visa, B class, C class, K class, and. A class diplomatic Visa. Tourists will be allowed to travel to Cambodia from November. Apply for Cambodia Tourist Visa on Tourist Visa Online.
Cambodia Visa Rules for Embassy or Counselor Visa
The embassy or counselor visa has to be obtained by visitors irrespective of their reason to visit. There are about 10 countries that need to apply for their Cambodia Visa from the embassy. Applicants have to submit the application form and Visa fee.
Tourists and travelers who want to reside in the country for more than a limited period or more than 30 days have to apply for an embassy or counselor visa. The visa provided by the embassy allows the visitor to stay in the country for one month.
READ ALSO: Apply Cambodia E Visa Online
Cambodia Visa Rules For Visa On Arrival
Tourists and visitors who are eligible for visa on arrival can obtain their visa after reaching the airport. They can obtain their visa on arrival at Phnom Penh and Siem Reap International Airport. It is issued for travel purposes or business purposes.
Validity Period- The validity or time limit of the tourist or business visa provided at the airport is 30 days.
How to apply for the visa on arrival?
- Applicants have to collect a visa application form.
- Applicants have to submit the visa application form with accurate details at the immigration point or office.
- Applicants have to pay the visa fee.
- It may take time for visa processing and visa approval.
- The applicant will receive their Cambodia Visa after approval.
- Applicants can also apply for their visa extension. If they want to stay in Cambodia longer than 30 days.
READ ALSO: Cambodia visa on arrival
Cambodia Visa Rules for e-Visa
220 countries are allowed and eligible to apply for Cambodia e Visa. Applicants can apply for a Cambodia visa online in their comfort zone. It allows single entry which means the visitor with e-visa is allowed to enter the nation only one time. Applicants have to re-apply for e Visa if they are visiting the country again.
Validity Period- The visitor can stay in the country for one month. Or if you have applied visa for 90 days. Then you can stay in the country for 90 days.
How to apply for an e- Visa?
- You can easily fill your Cambodia e-Visa application form on Tourist Visa Online.
- Enter the basic information about your Nationality and Visa detail. Select the type of visa you want.
- Fill all the necessary personal, passport, and other details in the application form. Attach a scanned photo of all the important documents with the application form.
- Pay the visa fee online. After payment, you will also receive the confirmation mail of the online transaction. The visa fee is 61.0 USD
- Applicants have to check their e-visa status online.
- The processing time of e visa is one week or you may also get your visa within 5 days. The processing fee of Cambodia e Visa is 26.0 USD.
- You can track your visa status online.
- You will receive your Cambodia e-Visa through your email ID.
READ ALSO: How to track Cambodia visa status
Cambodia Visa Rules For Visa-Free Country
A visa-free visit means that the visitor does not have to apply for a visa to enter the country. Citizens of Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam are not required to obtain their visa to visit Cambodia. It allows short-term entry for tourists and visitors to enter the country for vacations or business meetings.
Visa Validity: The limit for any tourist from above mentioned 8 nations are allowed to stay in Cambodia for the time of one month.
* Tourists from a visa-exempt nation staying in the country for more than one month are required to apply for the relevant visa.
* Visitors still have to show other necessary documents to enter the country.
Cambodia Visa Requirements:
1) Passport - It should have 6 months validity. It must have 2 blank pages with no marks on them.
3) Credit card for online transactions and cash if you are applying for a visa on arrival.
4) Travel details
5) Return tickets
6) Invitation letter from the company if you are visiting the country for business-related work.
7) You have to attach more additional documents based on the type of visa you are applying for.
READ ALSO: Cambodia visa free countries
All the details and information mentioned above are about Cambodia Visa Rules and Cambodia Visa Policy. Foreigners traveling to Cambodia must apply for a visa to enter Cambodia unless they belong to the visa-free nation.