Cambodia is a small country. Tourists' main attraction for this country is its historical heritage and buildings. Cambodia is bordered by four neighboring countries which are Thailand, the Gulf of Thailand, Laos, and Vietnam. Well, its official language is Khmer, but French and English are also widely popular. For communicating with Cambodian people, these languages will be sufficient. It maintains an average of 25-degree temperature. Cambodian 90% of its citizens have been converted to Buddhism. Cambodia's economy only depends on its tourist visits. It has many mountains, beaches, and rivers to visit. More and less it’s a complete destination place for the tourist.
READ ALSO: 30 days Cambodia tourist visa
Cambodia Volunteer Visa
To apply for a Volunteer visa you need to have a valid visa and passport. The passport validation must be for at least six months; otherwise, you are not eligible for the volunteer visa. Most of their application cancel for not having proper passport validation.
Volunteer Basic Requirements
- Passport original documents and a photocopy of the information page are required.
- If a person acquires any other previous passport, that’s also needed.
- Recent color photographs are required
- The signature of a candidate is required
- Address-proof documents need to be submitted
- Travel tickets are required
- Health documents are required
- A foreign minister letter of assurance is needed
- Bank details are required
- Hotel registration and bills need to be submitted
These conditions need to be fulfilled before applying for a volunteer visa.
- If you are worried about the application form visit tourist visas online site,its provide countries, genuine information and all valid application forms, list of all kinds of visas application form is generated at the tourist visas online site. Your requirements, your needs will be provided. For the application process select the form you are wondering about to fill it up with proper valid documents. If you require help, contact us or drop us a message, we will reply within 24 hours. After filling the form, generate your valid email so that you can get the receipt of payment details and also can track your belongings. We deliver your visa within 48 hours. No refundable policy is there, during fill-up process be careful.
READ ALSO: Cambodia visa application form
Cambodia's official currency is the riel. Well according to the estimation one Cambodian riel equals 0.018 Indian Rupee. Travelers must carry the maximum amount of cash as in many places only cash facilities are accepted. Most Cambodian ATMs do not give a valid amount. In a few places, travelers can use debit and credit cards.
According to reports, Cambodia is the safest place to visit, no tourist faced any kind of trouble while visiting Cambodia, but certain things need to be known.
- Recently, rabies rates have increased. Travelers must provide their vaccination documents before traveling
- HIV/AIDS vaccine documents need to be present
- Due to covid pandemic, all precautions should be maintained during traveling; the traveler must use a Cambodia mask
- For its dense forest malaria, dengue, and zika virus is quite common, so health insurance is mandatory for travelers
- Travel insurance is mandatory
- You must use bottled water as it's safe for drinking
READ ALSO: Reasons to visit Cambodia
Cambodia is also famous for its street food-you must try this dish, surely.
- Samlor Korkor- its identity as the national dish
- Amok – it’s a well-known Cambodian dish. It's recognized as a traditional dish made with fresh coconut milk.
- Kari sach moans- It's made with chicken, its curry is quite spicy.
- Prahok ktis- it contains fish, coconut cream, palm sugar, its quite delicious, and popular dish
- Kangkep baob- its popular street food, it's easily available on the roadside; it mainly contains frog meat, minced pork, garlic, galangal as there are many street foods, but it served as the best roadside food.