An individual aspiring to travel to Cape Verde for work purposes can definitely do so, by acquiring a Cape Verde Business Visa.
This beautiful island country in Africa is in the central Atlantic Ocean. Not only, does it provide gorgeous locales and beaches for tourists, but also inciting business opportunities.
Find out all about getting a visa as well as Cape Verde Covid entry requirements by reading the article below.
What is a Business Visa?
We can first start by understanding what exactly does a Business Visa entail. These visas exist for the sole purpose to build trade relations between two countries. They allow visitors to stay in a country for a short while, and conduct business there.
The type of business can vary from studying, research, and supply-purchase or even to establish a profit-generating organization.
Both single and multiple entry visas are good enough for a 30-day stay in Cape Verde.
READ ALSO: Cape Verde Visa Guide
In order to get a Business Visa to Cape Verde, the visiting individual should be ready with the following requirements.
Your passport is one of the most important document required to travel anywhere in the world. A signed passport must be provided along with a Xerox page of personal information.
- Make sure, the passport is valid for a period of six months.
- It should have at least one extra blank page.
- It should be kept in a good condition, without any tears, ink spills etc.
Visa Application Form
A copy of a completed and signed application form is a must. All fields should be filled with responsibility. Double check your full name and signature.
Business Cover Letter
This can be a letter stating the reason of business from your company or even a letter from the host country’s business organisation.
It should be written on the company’s letterhead. Other things, which need to be stated include:
- The nature and kind of business that will be performed during the visit.
- The complete name and address of the Host Company or reference in Cape Verde.
- It should guarantee a return date and that the visitor has sufficient funds to travel.
- The letter can also ask for multiple entries if required.
- Lastly, the head of the organisation should sign it.
There are a few specifications for the kind of pictures needed to apply for a Cape Verde visa:
- The visitor has to attach two colour- passport pictures.
- It should be a frontal picture, printed on high quality paper.
- The two by two inch image has to be taken against an all-white background.
- The individual should have a neutral face expression and should not sport any eye wear or head gear (exception for religious reasons.)
- It is worth noting, that an incorrect photograph format can lead to cancellation of visa request.
Travel Arrangement Proofs
Lastly, you will also have to present proof of accommodations and travel for the entirety of the trip. Details include:
- Copy of an electronic ticket or the tours itinerary.
- The entry and exit dates of the destinations along with your complete name.
READ ALSO: Cape Verde Visa Requirements
Steps to get a Business Visa
Once you have collected all the prescribed documents, the visa application process can begin. E-visa services like, tourist visa online can help visitors get their visas quickly and without putting any extra efforts.
It is a number one travel and visa agency, with access to over 150 countries all over the world. The agency has filed over 2 million visas with an approval rate of 99 percent.
- Fill in the visa application and send all the documents with it to tourist visa online, at least a month before the travel date
- Submit a nominal fee for the service.
- In a couple of weeks, the agency will mail the visa to your email address.
- Print a hard copy of the visa and keep it on your person when entering Cape Verde for a smooth visit.
READ ALSO: Cape Verde Visa Types
Special Covid entry requirements for Cape Verde
In these times of the Coronavirus Pandemic, visitors need the following things to pass through the airport.
- Fill in a Cape Verde Surveillance and Health Control form.
- Visitors should have a negative RT-PCR report (not older than 72 hours).
- As of now, you do not need to be vaccinated to enter the country.
- However, vaccinated travellers get a benefit. They do not have to present any negative report or even quarantine.
- Cape Verde’s list of approved vaccines includes – Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm and Sinovac.