Tourist Visa for Cape Verde allows the tourists and visitors from any part of the world to visit in the country for leisure , tourism and travel purposes. The visitor or a tourist have to issue Tourist Visa before visiting Cape Verde . They have to pre register for e - travel authorization before arriving at the airport online.
Cape Verde Policy grants permission to 200 countries who do not have to apply for tourist visa . The time period for tourists stay in Cape Verde is limited to 90 days . Although it may be 30 days for some nations and 90 days for some nations. It is necessary for every foreign tourists or a visitor to apply and fill for EASE registration form online .
The visitor who are willing to stay in the country for a longer period and belongs to the nations whose visa requirements is mandatory . Then applicant from some countries has to apply for Tourist Visa directly from the embassy or they have to register their visa online.
Staying longer than limited time period . The visitor whose visa requirement is mandatory should apply for tourist visa. Applicant can apply for a single entry visa which is valid for 90 days.
Tourist e - Visa Application Form:
1) Applicant have to fill up their Cape Verde tourist visa application form at tourist visa online.
2) Fill in the details asked for and move to next step.
3) Fill the visa application form displayed on the screen.
4) Visa Fee : Cape Verde Visa fee is 85.0 USD.
6) Processing Time is between 7 to 9 days. The processing amount is 26.0 USD.
7) Your Visa will be forwarded through your e- mail ID or you can also download it from tourist visa online.
READ ALSO: Cape Verde Visa Types
1) Valid Passport - should have 6 months validity, correct information and 2 or 3 blank pages.
2) Photo - colored and recent photo.
3) Travel details
5) Credit or Debit Card
EASE - Pre - Registeration
EASE is the pre Registration and a travel documen required for a Visitor to visit Cape Verde . It is an online and electronicp authorisation program by Cape Verde . Especially for the countries who do not need visa or are exempted from Cape Verde Visa . Tourist can go for a vacation in Cape Verde and enter from the Boa Vista International Airport , Praia International Airport , Sào Vicente International Airport and Sal International Airport.
Documents required for EASE authorisation Registration form :
- Passport - Minimum Validity of 6 months
- Personal details
- Travel Information - Flight details ( flight number) , flight departure and arrival ( date ) and applicant have to show the details about accommodation and hotel bookings.
- Fund and money - The tourist must have enough funds and money for proper stay and vacation in Cape Verde.
- Active e-mail address and means of payment.
How to fill EASE form?
- Applicant has to fill the EASE form online with all the details and documents asked for or needed on the official government website.
- The EASE form is an most important document required to travel Cape Verde. It allows permits only single entry at once .
- Fill the personal, passport, travel and accommodation details.
- Submit the form and pay the amount.
READ ALSO: Cape Verde Visa Requirments
Make sure you have used your active e- mail ID. You will recieve you EASE authorisation form through your e-mail ID. All the tourists also have to pay for the Airport Security Tax which is also known as TSA . Tourist can pay the TSA fee online for avoiding standing in a long line at the airport . The TSA amount is 3,400 Escudos (Cape Verde Currency) .
Important Documents every tourist must have before visiting Cape Verde:
1) EASE form - EASE form is required and no foreigner or traveler can enter without it. Apply and submit your Cape Verde EASE form before the five days of your travel to the airport.
2 ) Passport.
3) Bank Statement for proof .
Tourist can visit Cape Verde for vacational and tourism purposes. This blog carries all the information about how to apply for visa and what are the documents needed. Apply for visa application form on Tourist Visa online.