If you are looking to get a Cape Verde visa for Australian passport holders, then you should read this article to read all about it.
There are different visa requirements and eligibility for the citizens of different countries. As an Australian, you can find out which kind of visa you can apply for by visiting the official website of tourist visa online.
You will just have to enter the place of your origin, residence and final destination. The site will help you decide on an appropriate visa with that information. The country of Cape Verde is situated in Africa and offers lots of natural sites for its visitors and tourists.
With even a thirty day Cape Verde visa for Australians you can visit quite a lot of cities and cover so much ground and history.
This archipelagic nation is located in the midst of the Atlantic Ocean, which has bestowed it with several exotic-looking beaches perfect for visitors to spend a summer.
This country with ten volcanic islands is not even very expensive to visit. You can experience its local cuisine, soulful musicians and warm tropical climate.
Learn more about the Australian citizens Cape Verde visa application process from the article below.
READ ALSO: CAPE VERDE VISA GUIDE
This is a commonly used recently introduced method of visa application. In the times of the covid 19 pandemic, the e-visa is an extremely helpful way of application since it is a digital process.
Either from the immigration website or through your travel agency, you can register, apply and submit for a Cape Verde visa for Australian citizens.
If you are planning a trip that will not exceed 30 days, then this is a good method of application. Alternatively, you can also go to a consulate to get a regular E-class visa.
Here are some things you should keep in mind before application:
- For a group of friends or family, everyone has to fill the online form separately.
- Infants, Cape Verde residents and people with the country’s passports do not have to fill the form.
- You applicant’s visa should generally be processed and emailed to them within 24 hours.
READ ALSO: REASONS TO VISIT CAPE VERDE
Except for the citizens of four countries in the conflicted zones, all others can apply for an E-visa to Cape Verde. They should just fulfil these below-mentioned requirements:
- Your country, in this case, Australia should be on the list of eligible nations.
- The applicant should be travelling on a flight and not a cruise.
- They should not stay in Cape Verde for more than 30 days.
- The passport of the applicant should be valid for a period of six months, even after entering the country.
READ ALSO: CAPE VERDE VISA REQUIREMENTS
For the Australian citizens Cape Verde visa application, the applicant has to submit the required documents to the authorities. Here is a list of the papers for your reference:
- A valid passport, with at least two blank pages for stamps at the airport.
- Two passport-sized pictures.
- Your ticket details for the return flight.
- Information of the accommodation during the stay in the country.
- A complete itinerary of the places you will visit while in Cape Verde.
- Bank account statement proving financial reliability.
These can be attached digitally to the e-visa application, sent to the travel agency through a parcel or submitted to a consulate in person depending on your mode of Cape Verde visa application for Australian citizens.