Indian passport holder requires visa to visit Cape Verde. Indian citizens can obtain their visa on arrival at the airport or they can also apply for e Visa online. Visa on arrival means that you visa to travel Cape Verde will be granted and issued on arrival at the destination. It's not mandatory for Indian passport holders to visit Cape Verde to issue Visa before reaching the destination. Indian Visitors can obtain their Visa On Arrival from Sal International Airport, Sào Vicente International Airport and Santiago International Airport.
Documents Required At the airport for Visa on Arrival:
- Applicant completely filled application form.
- Passport size photos.
- Valid and applicants original passport.
- Accommodation details
- Proof of funds.
- Return Tickets
- EASE or pre Arrival registration form as you are travelling through flight.
Steps and requirements to follow after reaching at the destination for Visa On Arrival :
- Submit the application form at the immigration point after landing.
- Pay the Cape Verde Visa fees - 85.0USD
- You will have to wait for some time.
- After your visa get approval you can enter the country.
- The tourist visa have the validity of 30 days and allow one time entry.
READ ALSO: Cape Verde Visa Requirements
Cape Verde e-Visa for Indian passport holders
Indian citizens can also apply for e - Visa online. The tourist visa is especially issued for short term visit to the country . Cape Verde e - Visa will allow the Indian Citizens to stay in the country for 30 days. It is single entry visa which means that it permits only one entry and you have to re- apply for visa if you wish to visit again.
Cape Verde E-visa Application Procedure:
- The applicant have to apply online at tourist visa online.
- Fill the application form which will be displayed at the screen.
- Enter passport details , personal and travel details.
- Submit your registration form online on the tourist visa online.
- Applicant have to pay the amount required for registration which is 85.0 USD. The validity of the visa is 30 days and permit one time entry.
- Monitor the status of your Visa online at Tourist Visa Online.
- The processing time for Cape Verde Visa is 7 to 9 days. Processing fee for e Visa is 26.0 USD.
- e - Visa will be send through your email Id.
Cape Verde online or e- Visa Requirements for Indian citizens:
Indian passport holders applying for Cape Verde e-visa should meet all the requirements mentioned below:
- Applicant Scanned and Colored Photographs.
- Indian Passport - Scanned photo of the applicant bio page with 6 months validity. Make sure that the passport you are carrying must have two blank pages.
- Flight bookings and flight return tickets.
- Details about your hotel bookings and accommodation. And the time period you are visiting the country.
- Proper information about your travel plans.
- Debit or credit card for online transaction . It is important to have Debit or Credit card otherwise you won't be able to submit your application form.
After landing at the airport Indian citizens have to show their Passports, e- Visa and other important documents. It is also recommended and important to submit pre Arrival registeration form before 5 days. You can easily fill this document online while will not consume much of your time.
READ ALSO: Apply Cape Verde Visa Online
Business Visa for Indian passport holders to visit Cape Verde
If you hold Indian passport and want to visit there for business or work related reasons. Then you can also apply for business Visa. Which will provide you to stay in Cape Verde for one month. It also allows one time entry.
You have to show some important documents like business invitation and more information about the company.
There are two ways to apply for Cape Verde Visa for Indian citizens. Indian citizens must apply for e - Visa online through tourist visa online. As it is the convenient way to obtain Visa. Applying for visa on arrival may take longer time and sometimes your visa may get rejected due to some reasons.