If you are a Polish national who wants to visit the beautiful island nation of Cape Verde then this article is for you. We tell you all there is to know about the application process for Cape Verde visa for Polish citizens.
A visa can be applied directly by visiting a consulate, through a travel agency like tourist visa online or even online through the government website. We have also listed the procedure and pros and cons of all the methods best suited for you.
Cape Verde is a Republican country in the continent of Africa, also popular as Cabo Verde. Since it is a country mainly settled on volcanic islands, its best attractions lie in the ecotourism provided by the beaches and wildlife.
You can climb high mountains, trek through the thick jungles and camp on the beaches. It is the perfect place to visit if you like adventure sports and are adrenaline junkies.
Furthermore, there are several ports where private luxury yachts are available; there are local markets near these ports as well. Additionally, it serves some of the best delicacies as part of its local cuisine passed down through generations.
With the increase in social media connectivity almost all tourist destinations in the world have turned crowded however, this island nation still has many secrets to explore. Continue reading the article below to find out in detail about the Polish citizens Cape Verde visa.
READ ALSO: CAPE VERDE VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR RUSSIAN CITIZENS
Visa on arrival
As a citizen of Poland, the visitor can opt for the easiest method of obtaining a visa. On arrival at any international airport or port, you can receive the visa on arrival right away.
If you would like to get an e-visa to avoid any last-minute hassles or errors at the airport, then we have also listed the process for, Cape Verde visa for Polish citizens further below.
If the visitors have pre-registered for the online visa through their travel agency website, then along with the form for pre-registration they will also have to submit some additional documents.
Here is a list compiled with everything you will need:
- Polish Passport, with a validity that should last for the next six months after receiving the visa and entering the country.
- Two passport-sized photographs, coloured and taken against a white background while following all the internationally-issued guidelines.
- The Pre-arrival form of registration.
- Identity cards or documents that serve as proof of your legal status in Poland.
- Details of the return flight ticket.
- Details of your accommodation such as hotel, hostel or inn reservation receipts.
- Bank account details. Alternatively, you can also carry enough cash in USD to sustain you throughout the trip.
READ ALSO: CAPE VERDE TOURIST VISA
If you are opting for the online application for Cape Verde visa for Polish nationals, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the immigration department of Cape Verde.
- On the homepage, you will see the application/registration form for the online visa.
- Fill the form and double-check and cross-check it with all the details in your documents.
- Also mention a working email id to receive the visa on.
- Make the payment online or through MasterCard.
- Attach the documents mentioned above.
- Submit the form once completed and wait for the processing to be completed.
- You will be emailed the visa and you can print a hard copy for it.
After the application is completed, you can visit the tourist visa online page for tracking the visa status. It will help you determine how far your application for Cape Verde visa for Polish citizens has been processed.