Are you planning a trip to Cape Verde? Here’s how we can help you! If you are planning to visit Cape Verde, you must apply for your visa through Cape Verde visa online. You can fill out the Cape Verde visa application form to obtain your visa based on the purpose of your visit. Before traveling to Cape Verde, the applicant applying for the visa is required to check their visa status to determine the validity of your Cape Verde visa. To obtain your visa, it is mandatory for you to fulfill the Cape Verde visa requirement.
What are the Cape Verde visa Requirement?
The visa and passport requirements are administrative regulations or restrictions that are placed by the government and the immigration authorities that regulate the travel freedom of the citizens. You can view the details of each of these visas and select the visa which fulfills your purpose of visit. You will be required to obtain a visa if you do not belong to any of the Cape Verde visa-free countries 2020 or do not have a visa on arrival access to Cape Verde according to the Cape Verde visa policy. You must assess whether you require a visa based on your eligibility to obtain the visa. There are various types of Cape Verde visas that are issued by the government.
Based on the duration of stay permit, these visas are categorized into different visa types such as tourist or business visa types. However, these types of visas may have different durations of stay permit and visa validity that ranges from short-term days to long-term yearly visas with single entry as well as multiple entries for extension.
Cape Verde Visa Requirement: How can you apply for a Cape Verde visa?
Are you looking to apply for a Cape Verde visa? Here’s how you can apply for a Cape Verde visa online so that you do not have to deal with the Cape Verde embassy at all. Before you apply for the Cape Verde visa online, you will have to assess which of these visa types are suitable for you by checking the Cape Verde visa fee. Based on the purpose of your visit, you can start your Cape Verde e-visa booking through the following steps:
To apply for a visa, you will have to go through the following steps:
- Visit touristvisaonline.org online website.
- Select your Citizenship Country and your Living Country from the options in the dropbox. After selecting, click on the "Apply Visa for Emirates" tab.
- This will direct you to a list of visa types categorized broadly into ‘Tourist Visas’ and ‘Business Visa’.
- After checking the processing time and fees, visa fees, emirates visa validity, etc. by assessing your needs, selecting your visa type and then clicking on “Proceed to Apply”.
- The tab takes you to a general form fill up wherein, you are required to fill in your details and upload the documents required for your visa type.
- After filling in the details and uploading the required document, click on “Proceed to Pay” and make the payment-visa your preferred payment options to obtain your visa.
Requirements of Cape Verde visa apply online:
If you are applying for a Cape Verde visa online, these are the list of Cape Verde entry requirements that you will require for your visa booking:
- Passport details: The front page includes your demographic details consisting of your passport-sized photo and your personal details. Whereas, many other nationalities have the details on the last page of their passport. In case, your nationality does not have any information on the last page of your passport, you can attach the first page which involves your biodata.
- Accommodation Proof: This visa requirement is only applicable if your nationality and your residency are not the same. In this case, you will have to produce proof of residence of either your reservations hotels in Cape Verde or submit your residency visa along with the passport.
- Bank statement to show your financial proof.
- COVID-19 PCR tests as a mandatory entry requirement to Cape Verde, you will be tested for COVID-19 as and when you reach the airport as well.
- Passport-sized photograph: Passport-sized photographs required for any official purposes must be captured on a white background being as recent as 3 months.
- Validity of your passport: Your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months for you to be eligible to apply for Cape Verde visa online. The print of the passport ID in the copy must be clearly visible.
These documents required must be printed in color copies since black and white copies will not be accepted. You must provide the Cape Verde visa requirement to obtain your visa and process it faster.