Ivory Coast is famous for its resorts, rainforests, and buildings that takes us back to the colonial era. Côte d’Ivoire has a rich diversity of wildlife. This rich variety of wildlife can be mesmerizing if it’s seen evidently in places like the Tai national park, Banco national park, and Comoé national park. The Basilica of our lady of peace is mesmerizing. St. Paul’s Cathedral in Abidjan is another sight scene that cannot be missed. Alloco and Fufu are the famous delicacies which are sold even on the streets. Citizens of specific 23 countries actually do not need a visa to visit the Ivory Coast. Except the above 23 countries, all citizens of other countries need to apply for an e-visa if they are eligible to apply for the same. E-visa is the easiest way for the foreign Travellers to obtain an online visa. Tourist Visa Online helps to apply and process for the Online eVisa to Ivory Coast.
Required Documents to be carried along with oneself when he or she’s applying for the online e-visa
Before planning the visit, everyone must be well aware about the documents required at the time of processing. Here is a short list of required documents.
List of required documents:
- The foreigner must have an Original Valid passport for 06 months from the date of travel and also his or her old passport.
- The foreign individual should carry with him or her the Visa Application forms.
- There should be 2 photographs in hand: 35X45mm, white background matt finish, 80% face size.
- The person should have his or her Cover letter (if self-employed).
- If the visa is for travelling, then the person should show Hotel Voucher and the Return ticket.
- The foreign visitor must carry Day to Day Itinerary.
- The foreign visitor should definitely carry Income tax papers for last 03 years or Form 16 as per rules.
- The person travelling must show original saving Bank Statements last 6 months updated with healthy balance.
READ ALSO: Ivory Coast Visa Requirements
What is Ivory Coast Business Visa?
This Visa is the second most famous Visa. This visa is used by all the rising and great entrepreneurs who wish to involve in business related things. All these are conducted in Ivory Coast. The rising entrepreneurs get access readily to this visa. There are also some of the professionals who also get access to this type of visa so that they can increase and expand their business trends worldwide and the growth of the business starts soon. This visa will give the foreign entrepreneur a validity period of the visa of about 1 month to three months. This validity period is actually more than enough for a person to discuss about all his or her business-related matters and about their expansion of business. It should be kept in mind that business visa should be used carefully or else the entrepreneur can fall into trouble.
Ivory Coast Employment Visas
This is that visa which allows a foreign professional to get access to work in the country of the Ivory Coast. This visa is the one that will give the validity period of the visa to the foreign employees to stay in Ivory Coast for about 1 year after the issuing of the visa . This visa being multi-entry type of visa will ensure that the foreign employee can get inside the country on the same visa as well. This will also reduce his or her time as well as money for applying for a new Ivory Coast visa. This employment visa is also called as the long-stay visa. There is also another nice option since there is a work contract visa which will allow a foreign employee to stay in the Ivory Coast for as long as the contract is valid.
Methods of applying for The Visa
A foreign individual can get access to three ways by which he or she can apply for an online Ivory Coast visa.
The three methods are as follows:
- Getting an Ivory Coast visa through online method (such as Tourist Online Visa)
- Getting an Ivory Coast visa through visa on arrival at the airport
- Getting an Ivory Coast visa through an embassy
READ ALSO: How to apply Cote Divoire Visa Online
Which method is the most convenient to apply for a visa when the cost is concerned?
When we generally think of the cost which is actually concerned while applying for a visa, we need to take into consideration all of the above-mentioned three options. The most expensive way of applying and getting a visa is through an embassy. It takes a lot of time to be processed. The time maybe a week. The cons are:
- A lot of money had to be paid to get the visa.
- There’s no checking or verification of the details that was provided to the person.
- The person won’t be able to track the status of the visa.
- They will provide the person only with the hard copy. If this copy gets lost, then he or she won’t get it again and that is lost forever.
- This process will take a long time and the people need to wait for their documents until they are verified and are ready to get processed for the visa.
When we apply for a visa when we arrive at the airport we will have to pay for both the visa and the service fee. Still we will also have to additionally pay at the immigration department to get our visa issued so that we don’t fall into trouble.
When we actually consider the last option as the best because, it is the best because here we just have to pay a fixed amount of visa fee that is required for application.
READ ALSO: Ivory Coast visa fees
When you will be applying through Tourist visa online, it gives you two options to choose between them according to your budget.
Standard Ivory Coast visa processing:
This type of visa processing is taken by all. This visa will definitely take some time to process but is cheaper. This option gives us the advantage of applying for the tourist visa. The cost of the Tourist Visa is about 110.0 US dollars. This visa will have a validity period of 90 days provided that it is only a single entry type visa. The processing time of the visa is about three to four days from the day of application. It is highly recommended to apply for the visa a week before.
Emergency Ivory Coast visa processing:
This is recommended only for emergencies and takes only 48 hours for processing. This is quite costly.
Service fee that has been made applicable for the foreigners who will be applying through Tourist visa Online
A foreigner applying for the visa need to pay for both the visa and a minimal amount of service fees. This service fee changes according to the country selected by the foreign Travellers. But in case of emergencies, the fee is fixed to 200.0 USD.