Djibouti e-visa is an electronic visa which grants permission to its visitors to visit in and around the country. This is a modern form of visa which can be easily accessible by anyone, from sitting in any corner of the world. Djibouti E-visa works as an identity card of yours, which gives an exact or purposive identity to the immigration officer.
Djibouti visa will be reached up to you in a form of e-mail or e-document, which one can easily download and later present its print out at the security checking at the airport.
Now, after knowing what Djibouti e-visa is, let us encounter with who are the eligible candidates who can apply Djibouti e-visa:
As we learn earlier, any native from any corner of the world can request for Djibouti e-visa. Because e-visa stands for an electronic visa, so it is quite an easy process to go through with. Although, Djibouti has a well-settled embassy, in every country of the world but at the same time who wants to go with such a long time-taking, the cost-barring process of the embassy.
Djibouti e-visa online will allow the applicant to save time and money too. People from every nation may apply for Djibouti e-visa from Tourist visa online but still, there are some exempt/ visa-free countries too, who are allowed to visit Djibouti without Djibouti e-visa.
The process to apply Djibouti E-visa
- Visit Tourist visa online
- Filled blanked dialog boxes according to your preferences
- Choose visa type and staying days
- Filled the Djibouti E-visa application form
- Pay the required amount
Documents required for Djibouti E-visa:
While going through with the process of applying Djibouti E-visa, you come in contact with the Djibouti e-visa online application form. Where you need to fill your important details along with these given documents. So, check these Djibouti E-visa documents carefully and complete your application form.
- A passport is valid for at least 6 months.
- A flight reservation (or any other possible means of transport)
- An accommodation address (Hotel or at your host)
- An invitation letter (organization or host with their contacts)
Important instructions on Djibouti E-visa:
- The Djibouti Tourist e- Visa allows the applicants Single Entry visit in the country on any of the visa types and allows them to remain in the country for up to 90 days maximum.
- Djibouti e-Visa can be issued only for tourism, business, or transit. Other purposes, such as work and study, require a traditional visa which is obtained at the embassy.
- Upon arrival in Djibouti, you need to present your passport along with your printed Tourist e-Visa. Your passport must be valid for 6 months before arrival in Djibouti.
- The Djibouti Tourist E-Visa is only available for travellers who plan to enter the country through the Ambouli International Airport.