Egypt is a beautiful place that one wishes to witness with their loved ones.
Are you too looking up to your trip to Egypt with your family?
Have you prepared all the required documents for your Egypt visa? But do you something about Dependent visas?
When planning a trip with your family make sure you apply for a dependent visa. Read further to find out what is a dependent visa for Egypt
What is a dependent visa?
The dependent visa allows the lawful migrant's spouse and children to travel with him or her.
A dependent visa for Egypt allows a migrant to travel to Egypt with his or her family only if he or she can show that he or she has the funds to sustain his or her family.
Here are a few things that you need to keep in mind while applying for a dependent visa:
- Children under 18 will have to prove that they are dependent on the primary applicant.
- Dependents have to submit documents that prove their relationship.
- The spouse visa will require documents like a passport, marriage certificate, birth certificate, police reports, etc.
READ ALSO: Egypt visa Policy
How do I apply for a Dependent visa to Egypt?
- Your spouse or family must compose a letter and submit it to the Arab Republic of Egypt to apply for a dependant visa.
- This letter might be brief, but it must include the name and complete address of the person or persons who sent the letter.
- Travel dates and personal details must be included in the letter.
- The letter should then be presented to the relevant authority in charge.
What documents do I need for a dependent visa?
Documents you need for dependent visa
- 6-month valid passport
- Travel itinerary
- invitation letter
- certificates to prove your relation
- bank statements
Who is Eligible for the dependent visa in Egypt?
Spouse, widower, minor unmarried children and parents of an Egyptian citizen aged 18 or older are all eligible.
Residents who are returning
Returning Egyptians who have been lawful permanent residents in another nation for longer than a year.
- Legal permanent resident aliens' unmarried sons and daughters under the age of 21
- married sons and daughters, as well as wives and children of Egyptian citizens.
- Egyptian citizens' brothers and sisters, as well as their wives and children.
READ ALSO: How to get Egypt family visa
What are the laws that visa holders should follow in Egypt?
If you have a visa to Egypt, you should be aware of the following Egyptian laws.
- Dress modestly and in a culturally acceptable manner. Because Egypt is a conservative country, wearing skin-bearing clothing is inappropriate. Instead, bring loose baggy full-sleeved clothing.
- Don't buy, sell, or use illegal drugs. In Egypt, this is a serious felony that can result in a sentence of 25 years in jail.
- Don't use social media to criticise the administration. The Egyptian government is highly tough, and you may find yourself in court if you are found guilty.
- Do not consume liquor in public places. Drinking is restricted in Egypt and can only be done in legal bars, so avoid drinking in public. It is also considered very rude to offer drinks to Muslims, so avoid doing so as a friendly gesture.
Egyptian laws are very different from western laws, so be attentive to your actions.
We understand that applying for a visa can be difficult; therefore, at Tourist Visa Online, we provide services that make your Egypt visa application process easier for you. We apply for your visa using the documents you provide us. All you have to do is pay the required fee using our secure payment methods and wait for your visa. Furthermore, you will be able to obtain these services at a very low cost.