If an UK individual is planning a trip to Egypt, then he will be applying for an online Egypt visa. Tourist Visa Online helps to apply and process for the Online visa and makes sure that individual is contented by their services.
UK government had already made a rule for UK citizens before they make a plan to travel to Egypt. The citizens should have a ‘full British Citizen‘ passport. The authorities of Egypt had made and enforced some entry rules. An UK citizen should check everything with his or her travel company or transport provider about all kinds of details and documents needed.
Types of Egyptian Visas
- Tourist visa if an UK citizen is planning to take a tour in Egypt or to visit their relatives there, then they are eligible to opt for a tourist visa. Passport should be valid for 6 months in order to stay there. There should be a proof of hotel bookings and flight tickets so that they are easily allowed to visit the place without any kind of difficulties.
- Business visa There are people who want to set up a business or expand their businesses in Egypt, can apply for this Egyptian visa. The organization or the institution or the company should give a letter stating the reason of visiting Egypt of that professional who’s visiting.
READ ALSO: Types of Egypt visa
Documents required for Egyptian visa
A person can also contact Tourist Visa Online for further details and can check with about the required documents.
There is a short list of documents to be carried with:
- Passport should be valid for at least six months from arrival date
- Travel itinerary
- Supporting letter e.g., letter from company or invitation letter for business/family visits (applicable only if an UK citizen is a working professional)
- Hotel bookings/details about places to visit if an UK citizen is going as a tourist.
- If an UK citizen is applying for business visa, they should provide 2 copies of company letter containing the purpose of his or her trip and financial guarantee of the company
There are three ways to apply for an Egyptian visa:
GETTING AN EGYPTIAN VISA VIA AN EMBASSY
There are a lot of pros in this but as we know when there are pros, there are cons as well of taking a visa from the embassy.
We can get authentic visa for sure and there’s no faking in it or there’s no doubt in it. The embassy works following the orders of the government.
GETTING AN EGYPT VISA THROUGH VISA ON ARRIVAL METHOD
This method is actually very easy and feasible but the problem is not every countries can gain access to this method. This makes a harder process.
There is no waste of time and while applying online, it makes a fast process. This can help to achieve an easier process and also helps the person to decide on the type of visa he or she may choose.
GETTING AN EGYPT VISA THROUGH AN ONLINE METHOD:
This is actually not a promotion but it really helps. Tourist Visa Online is one of them to help out. There are many pros and with respect to the pros, cons are negligible.
- Every detail can be filled online and there’s no question of paperwork.
- There is actually no need of getting visa verified with money. Money isn’t needed at all only at the time of applying for the online e-visa.
- The person doesn’t need to cross check as the experts there will verify everything before issuing the visa.
The visa will be authorized by the government and its people and so there’s no chance of faking or doubting about the process of the visa. The travel agencies are affiliated to the government. The Validity of the Egyptian Visa is 90 days and for staying, it is 30 days.
READ ALSO: 30 days Egypt tourist visa
The application form for the applying for the Egypt visa actually consists of five parts. The first two parts include both contact information and travel information. The first two parts are needed to be filled at once, even if an UK traveller are applying for an Egypt visa for multiple people. The last three parts which include passport information, general information and background questions are required to be filled in separately for each traveller.
The arrival date is definitely not similar to the starting date of the visa. If an UK traveller submit the application for the Egyptian visa within 30 days before his or her departure from London to Egypt, the application is processed immediately. As soon as his or her visa for Egypt is approved, it has a validity for a period of 90 days. If the UK Individual submit the application more than 30 days before departure from London to Egypt, then his or her application is put on hold until exactly 30 days before the date of arrival. An application generally gets an approval within 2 to 7 days, as soon as the processing has started.
Therefore, it takes a week for processing the Visa.