All British citizens are required to have an Egyptian electronic visa before they enter the country. According to the purpose of their trip and duration, they will be able to apply for an e visa before their intended travel to Egypt. There are two ways to obtain a tourist visa which is online with the help of e visa application and the second is upon arrival. Certain countries along with Europe unions are Certain countries along with European unions are allowed to apply for Visa upon arrival. If they want they can also apply for an E visa application as well. If this happens travelers will have to pay a charge because of the things mentioned above, it’ll require a type of charge to make sure.
What are the benefits of e visa
Applying for an E visa is very beneficial. They are very easy to fill the online form. You will need to visit the embassy in the country and wait for long hours in line when they arrived on Egyptian soil as well. Also as the entire application process is completed online Traveler doesn’t need to be located within the United Kingdom when they are applying for an E visa. There are different varieties of visas provided one is a single entry visa that allows holders to enter Egypt point time and stay for up to 30 days. The second kind of visa is a multi-entry visa which allows the visa holders to make as many entries as they want to within 180 days from the date the application is accepted. And also the number of days for entry cannot exceed more than 30 days.
If you are a citizen of UK and want to stay for 48 hours in Egypt it is not necessary to have any Visa individuals who are will be transit in within 6 to 48 hours are allowed to exit the airport and those with a transit time of fewer than 6 hours are required to stay within the airport until the next flight departs.
READ ALSO: Types of Egypt visa
Egyptian e-Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
If you want to apply for an Egyptian e visa you will need to provide the following information at the website,
- A valid UK passport. At least six months validity from entry into Egypt.
- A scanned copy of the main information page of your passport will be uploaded after the submission of the application.
- Email address is also required.
- This is a convenient and easy process to do. However, all individuals must submit their application 7 days minimum before they want to enter Egypt. This provides sufficient time to the authorities of Egypt to review the application and provide a final decision
- Travelers with dual citizenship will need to travel with the same passport with which they have applied for Visa is linked to the specific passport and not to the individual itself.
READ ALSO: Guide to Egypt visa
Along with this given below are the additional requirements for British individuals,
The application form of applicants from the UK that want to visit Egypt follows and in addition to the above information Traveler will need to meet the following requirements to get an electronic visa,
- Full name according to their passports
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- date of expiration of the passport.
- Issue date of passport
- A valid telephone number
- The reason for them staying in Egypt, forex some work purpose