If you are planning a trip to Egypt, you will need to apply for an Egypt visa to meet your touring requirements.
Egypt e visa is available for 46 countries and some of them are United Kingdom, Japan, Germany are some to name.
Travellers must offer required information such as a passport-size photograph, a valid passport for at least six months, and evidence of accommodation. The Egypt visa also requires information on the host of your stay, so if you are staying in a hotel, you must fill out the appropriate information about the hotel.
Egyptian visa requirements
Note: Minimum 3 blank pages in your passport.
- Original passport photo of yours
- Bank statement
- confirmed air tickets
- Host information
- Personal covering letter
READ ALSO: How to get Egypt visa
The application process for a visa to Egypt is relatively straightforward.
First, you apply for the visa and provide the relevant information; secondly, after successfully sharing your documents, you will be requested to pay the required fee and receive your visa.
Managing your paperwork and visa application process might be time-consuming, but at Tourist visa online, we make it simple to apply for a visa and offer 100 per cent safe payment methods. All you have to do is provide us with the necessary documents and then trust us to issue your visa.
Types of Visas
According to your travel purpose and requirements, you can choose which type of Egyptian visa you are looking for.
Travel visa- You can apply for a travel visa online and it doesn't require you to visit the embassy.
It is usually one of the most common Egyptian visas.
Transit visa- Your nationality and transit period will determine whether or not you require a transit visa.
Those who have a transit visa will be able to leave the airport if your transit time is between 6 and 48 hours; if your transit time is less than 6 hours, you will not be able to leave the airport but may exit the transit area as you wish.
Visa on arrival- Travellers from the following list of countries are eligible for visas on arrival:
- European Union citizens
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- United States
READ ALSO: Egypt visa on arrival
Tips to Remember as a Traveller.
- Beware of scammers who offer you 'free' services. Remember nothing comes free, they will lure you offering you free photographs and rides and in the end, will rob you.
- Carry small changes for tips. Tipping is a regular practice and pretty much mandatory in Egypt. You will have to tip the luggage handlers, hotel staff and tour guides. So it's best to carry some changes with you.
- Avoid summer. Avoid visiting Egypt in summer as the temperature will be unbearable and you won't be able to enjoy your trip much.
- Don't rent a car to drive for yourself. Driving could be fun while you are travelling, however, in Egypt, the mad traffic will let you down. It is best if you hire a local driver as they are skilled in driving in the familiar traffic and streets of Egypt.
- Book a good travel agency. Egypt isn't a place for you to manage travelling on your own. It could be very hectic and difficult. Make sure you book a good travel agency that will help you in throughout your trip while shopping at a local place or in traffic or guiding you to the historical site.