Georgia is a beautiful destination to hold events, weddings or even just to sight see and absorb the beauty it offers. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can obtain a Georgia visa from Haiti.
You can also read about the things to do in this often overlooked small European nation. It is a part of a little intersection between Asia and Europe
It is a quaint little place where even agencies like tourist visa online, don’t offer tour services. It also enhances the allure of the place, since tourists have to explore every little nook and cranny of this fairy tale like place themselves
Continue reading the article below to find out more on getting a Georgia visa for Haiti nationals.
READ ALSO: GEORGIA VISA FREE COUNTRIES
Certain countries in the European Union and some GCC countries have the privilege of getting a visa exemption. They can enter Georgia for a period of 90 to 180 days without it.
Haiti is not on the list so an applicant from there will have to fill a Georgia visa application from Haiti, attach documents and then submit it.
Based on the purpose of your visit, select a relevant option for your Georgia visa application from Haiti:
- Immigration/Permanent Residence
- Express Entry
If you would like to avoid getting rejected, it is advisable to take the help of an expert travel agency. They can advise you with the type of visa option you should go for.
READ ALSO: 30 DAYS GEORGIA TOURIST VISA
At the time of application, here are some Georgia visa requirements for Haiti citizens that they will have to fulfil.
- Ideally, the applicant should be vaccinated against Covid 19 with both the doses. You can present the certificate to avoid getting quarantined and
- You must have a valid passport to prove your Haiti citizenship. It should have a validity of 6 months left.
- The applicant should not have any criminal records.
- They must have an adequate bank balance and a bank statement as a proof that they can sustain themselves on this trip to Georgia.
- Make sure that you have confirmed tickets for a returning flight, before the expiry date of your Georgia visa for Haiti nationals.
- If the applicant is not vaccinated, they will have to present a negative RT-PCR, not older than 72 hours.
- Lastly, you will also have to submit a travel itinerary with details of all the places you will visit and the hotels booked.
READ ALSO: 90 DAYS GEORGIA TOURIST VISA
If you opt for the online Georgia visa application for Haiti citizens through either a travel agency or the official website, follow these simple steps to go through with it:
- Open the tourist visa online website and check your eligibility. Enter the destination country and the country you hold the citizenship to and find out the kind of visa you are eligible for.
- After that you can create an account and open the application form
- Fill it with your relevant personal, professional and travel details.
- Upload the documents after scanning and converting them into a digital PDF.
- Pay the fees, online or via MasterCard.
- After submission, the applicant will have to wait at least a week for the Georgia visa for Haiti citizens to get processed.