The immigration policy of Georgia is lenient for many countries. Georgia immigration policy permits at least 90 different nations to visit the country without visas. The Georgia visa is required for some nations and not needed for some nations. Georgia visa is an authorization provided to foreign nationals entering the country. Cambodian nationals planning to visit will also need authorization and a permit for Georgia. Georgia visa for Cambodian nationals can be obtained online. Around 100 nations including Cambodia are eligible to apply for a Georgia visa without visiting the embassy.
The e-Visa for Georgia was introduced in the year 2015 by the government to provide fast facilities for foreign nationals. The electronic visa or Georgia e-Visa can be issued for tourism and business-related purposes. Cambodia nationals are eligible to apply for Georgia e-Visa. Therefore, Cambodian nationals do not need to obtain a Georgia visa from the embassy. The Georgia e-Visa is a short-term electronic permit visa that is easily available for eligible foreign nationals. Cambodian citizens planning to visit Georgia for tourism purposes can obtain a Georgia e-Visa for tourism. The Georgia e-Visa obtained for tourism and vacation purposes will allow them to explore and visit different parts of countries during their stay. Cambodian nationals can also get a Georgia e-Visa for business. This will allow Cambodian nationals to attend meetings, conferences, conduct business, etc in Georgia.
Eligibility for Georgia e-Visa
- Should have a passport of the eligible nation to apply for Georgia e-Visa
- Applicants must have relevant documents for Georgia e-Visa
- Foreign nationals intended to enter Georgia for short stays
- For travel and business reasons
Cambodian nationals planning to visit for tourism can obtain a short-term visa or ordinary type visa for Georgia. This will be a short-term visa for Georgia which will allow multiple entries into the country.
Validity- The visa validity of Georgia e-Visa for tourists and visitors from Cambodia will remain up to 120 days. The stay validity on Georgia e-Visa for Cambodia nationals is just 30 days. It means Cambodian nationals can use their approved Georgia electronic permit 180 days from the issued date but stay in the country for 30 days. Cambodian nationals should use their electronic visa for Georgia before the expiry date.
The process to Apply for Georgia e-Visa
The process for obtaining Georgia e-Visa is simple. Cambodian nationals can obtain it by completing a quick application form for a Georgia visa on Tourist Visa Online.
- Choose living country, citizenship Country name, and visiting country name from the drop-down option.
- Select "30 days" visa type for Georgia e-Visa.
- Cambodian nationals will need to fill out an online application by giving all needed information, such as your passport number, email address, and phone number, etc.
- Upload the essential documents for a Georgia electronic visa according to your nationality.
- Cambodian nationals can pay the Georgia e-Visa fees from debit, credit, or Direct bank transfer securely.
- Cambodian nationals will get an electronic permit for Georgia on their email ID. Cambodian nationals who want to check the application status of their form can check it on the site.
The fees Cambodian nationals will need for e-Visa to Georgia is 100.0USD only.
Documents Required For Georgia e-Visa
- Valid Cambodian passport
- Digital photograph
- Credit/debit/online mode of payment
- Email ID
Visitors entering with approved visas for Georgia will not confirm their entry. The final decision for an individual is completely dependent on the authority. If the authority does not accept the visitor entry permit and passport at the immigration points then you can not get entry. If you are traveling to Georgia on a tourist visa then you must have return flight tickets. Foreign nationals from any country including Cambodia not have return air tickets will be denied to enter Georgia. If Cambodian national use filled and invalid passport at the Georgia immigration points. Then, they may not get the chance to visit or stay in Georgia. Cambodian nationals can book their hotel rooms after the Georgia e-Visa approval.
Georgia visa for Cambodia nationals is required. The reason for visits to Georgia may vary from tourism to permanent residency. Cambodian nationals should get the relevant type of ordinary, transit, immigration, or special visas for Georgia according to their reason. The Georgia e-Visa will allow Cambodian nationals to get 30-day stays and pre-approved visas.