In this article, we are going to tell you about getting a Georgia Visa for Fiji Nationals. It is a small country, formerly a part of the Soviet and now located right at an intersection between Asia and Europe.
It gives the visitors a quintessential European vibe with its sprawling mountain villages which light up like an ancient city at night. Due to its proximity to the ocean, there are beautiful black sea beaches along the mountains.
One of the major attractions of the country is its old town streets, with cobblestone paths and walkways. The country’s capital city is Tbilisi and has a very ancient-looking architecture that looks like a diverse maze.
Tourists can also enjoy the amazing cave monastery which was originally built in the 12th century and has still been preserved in its utmost form. Due to its ties with the Soviet, there are many historical remnants, museums etc. which have preserved history. There are also regions in the nation that are known for their superior winemaking techniques and are quite the popular tourist spots.
If you are travelling to Europe for a backpacking trip then you should definitely give Georgia a visit.
Continue reading the article further below to find out more about how to get a Georgia visa for Fiji citizens.
READ ALSO: DO I NEED A VISA FOR GEORGIA
When you fill the application form for the Georgia visa from Fiji, you will have to attach these documents listed below (It is important to note that these requirements are for online submissions):
- A copy of your Fiji passport scanned into a digital version. Make sure that it is valid for the next six months.
- A passport-sized picture, taken against a white background with a neutral expression.
- A bank statement of the applicant’s account balance for the past three months before application.
- Health insurance or travel insurance details you might have taken up before the Georgia visa application in Fiji.
- A complete itinerary of your travel plans, trip details and a list of the places you will be visiting.
- Accommodation details like the hotel, inn, resort bookings you might have made.
Before you submit these Georgia visa requirements for Fiji nationals, you can also get them checked by a travel expert in tourist visa online or any other such agency for their opinions.
READ ALSO: GEORGIA VISA INFORMATION
Follow the steps below for an easy online application:
- Pull up the form on the official immigration website.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach the documents digitally and upload them.
- Pay the fees and hit the enter button to submit the Georgia visa application in Fiji.
- Once you are done with the application, you can track the progress with the tourist visa online website with their special services.
The Georgia Visa for Fiji Nationals allows them to remain in the country for a period of 30 days in total.
READ ALSO: DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GEORGIA VISA
International travel authorities in Georgia have released a set of regulations to be followed by travellers after they receive their Georgia visa for Fiji citizens.
We have compiled these rules so that you can comply better:
- Vaccination for travellers has not been yet made compulsory, however, it is highly recommended.
- If you have received both doses of a WHO approved vaccine, present its certificate to the airport security check point.
- If you are not vaccinated, then apply for the visa at least 10 days before your actual trip since you will have to get quarantined.
- As part of the Georgia visa requirements for Fiji nationals, unvaccinated visitors will also have to present a negative report of their RT-PCR taken under 72 hours of travel.
- Furthermore, they will also have to spend personal money to undergo a second test on the third day of arrival.