If you would like to take a break from the busy hustle on the streets of Hong Kong then Georgia is an appropriate country to begin. In this article, we will discuss all about a Georgia visa for Hong Kong nationals.
The small nation of Georgia is situated right in the middle of West Asia and East Europe, however, it is still considered to be a part of Europe. It borders along the coast of the Black sea, which makes for the presence of some beautiful beaches spanning miles.
There are many agencies like tourist visa online which will not only help you with the visa application process but also things like travel insurance, trip plans and tours etc. First-time visitors can definitely check these services out before their trip.
The country’s capital city has a lot of medieval architecture including forts as well as cobblestoned paths all over town. Travellers seeking some peace and quiet can retire into the Village Mountains for some time. You can find several different cottages on rent alongside some beautiful views of the European mountains.
There are churches, glaciers, monasteries, cathedrals, botanical gardens etc. to explore everywhere and relax.
Continue reading the article further below to find out more on how to get Georgia visa from Hong Kong.
READ ALSO: GEORGIA VISA POLICY
Particularly for the citizens of Hong Kong, there are two kinds of application options available. You can choose the Georgia visa from Hong Kong based on how long you want the trip to be and for what purpose:
- 30 days – This is the standard tourist visa package available at tourist visa online or an embassy. The applicant can enter once, anytime over a course of 120 days.
- 90 days – If you want to stay for a long vacation, then you can apply for the 90 days package for $120. It comes with the added perks of multiple entries over a period of 180 days from the day of issue.
READ ALSO: DO I NEED A VISA FOR GEORGIA
Travelling to the country during Covid
Although there is no travel restrictions or limits in accepting Georgia visa application from Hong Kong citizens, rules are still followed.
Here are some regulations regarding the management of virus spread through international travellers:
- There is an unrestricted entry for those who are fully or partially vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated citizens of only some countries are allowed. Unfortunately, as of now, Hong Kong is not on the list, so you will have to get vaccinated before your trip.
- People arriving from international borders need to present their negative RT-PCR reports (make sure they are not older than 72 hours).
- If you test positive after arriving, you will either be quarantined or sent back regardless of the fact that you have a Georgia visa for Hong Kong citizens.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask, when outdoors. Flouting this rule can lead to the payment of fines.
READ ALSO: GEORGIA VISA APPLICATION STATUS
Once you have finally submitted the Georgia visa application for Hong Kong citizens, you will have to wait for a few days for the processing. In the meantime, applicants can use the tracking service provided by tourist visa online to find the live status of their application.
- Open the official website and download the form. You can fill it with all the relevant information, making sure that there are no typos or wrong spellings etc.
- Collect all the documents as stated in the Georgia visa requirements for Hong Kong nationals. It is important to note that all these documents should either be in Georgia’s official language or in English.
- Make the payment for the fees and then submit the documents to the agency you have hired or in-person to the embassy.