Any Russian out there, traveling all the way to India to fulfill any purpose? Get the best experience by accessing the Indian visa for Russian citizens.
- As India is one of the worldwide famous and most desired destinations, it attracts many of the Russian citizens to visit India each and every year. India also provides a highly modified visa policy for Russian citizens with different types of visa facilities
- One can apply and get Indian Visa, online or offline but the online e-visa is the most famous one. You can also apply for an India visa via Touristvisaonline.com
- So all the Russian citizens, especially those of non-Indian origin, need to know some basic requirements and information in order to apply for the Indian visa. Here are all the desired details:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. I'm from Russia, do I need to get a visa to enter India?
A. Yes, all the Russian citizens require a visa to visit India. So if you are a Russian citizen, apply for the Indian visa soon.
Q. What do you mean by an Indian e-visa for Russian citizens?
A. E-visa means an electronic visa that is an authorized document as permission from the Indian Government to enter and visit India and it's totally online.
Q. How many types of visas are there that I can apply online as a Russian citizen?
A. Actually, there are basic types of visa, that you can apply online as a Russian citizen. Those are:
- Business e-visa: valid for 180 days.
- Tourist e-visa: valid for 180 days.
- Transit e-visa: valid for 3 days.
- Medical e-visa: valid for 60 days. Though it can be extended and to know more about medical visa
Q. What are the documents I need to provide in order to apply Indian visa online?
A. There is some really important information that you have to provide proper evidence to apply for an Indian e-visa online.
● Valid passport: Your passport needs to be valid for a period of 6 months
● Applicant's photocopy:
● Scanned picture of the informative pages of passports:
● Some specific details:
○ For Businesses e-visa: You have to provide the joining or confirmation letter from the Indian company or the organization as a piece of evidence.
○ For Medical e-visa: You need to present a letter from the renowned Indian hospital that you are going for the medical check-up.
Q. How can a Russian citizen apply for India visa online?
A. It's really very easy to apply for Indian e-visa online via any website or Tourist Visa Online. We provide you the easiest three steps to apply for the visa online.
● Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
● Choose a payment method and pay online via PayPal or your internationally valid active credit or debit card or through any other given options and get the registration/application id.
● Get the confirmation email and finally verify it.
Q. How long does it take to apply for an Indian e-visa for Russian citizens?
A. Basically all you need to do is fill the application form and upload the desired evidence, then pay online and wait till you get the confirmation. So mainly it takes around 10-20 minutes to apply for Indian e-visa. So keep calm and apply fast!
Q. How long does an e-visa take to be proceeded?
A. So it takes around 3-5 days for an Indian e-visa to proceed. But you can get even faster as well.
Q. How can a Russian citizen track his e-visa online?
A. Any Russian citizen can easily track his/her applied e-visa online, you can track visa status here.
Q. Can any Russian citizen get a visa on arrival?
A. No, we are really sorry to say that the government of India doesn't allow Indian visas on arrival. So to obtain a trouble-free journey, please apply beforehand.
Q. How much does an Indian e-visa cost for the Russian citizens?
A. In the case of Russian citizens, one needs to pay an amount of 100.0USD for visa fees and 26.0USD as the service fee.
Q. What does an Indian e-visa for Russian citizens look like?
This is how an Indian e-visa for Russian citizens looks like.
Q. How long is an Indian visa valid for?
A. It literally depends on the type of visa that you have applied for. But basically, an e-visa gives the validity of 365 days. But a regular visa can also give you a validity of 3-5 years with multiple entries. But visas like transit visas come with a validity of 14 days and single entry.
Q. How long beforehand one should apply for an Indian visa?
A. To avoid any kind of trouble, one should try to apply for an Indian visa around 14days before their arrival in India. It's actually advised to the travelers for their own good and trouble-free journey.
Q. My son is 19 years old, does he need to carry a separate visa?
A. According to the government of India, all the individuals, with an age of 18 years or more, need to carry their own separate visa and passport. So dear parents please note you can't attach your child in your visa.
All these above-mentioned information will hopefully clear all your doubts on the Indian visa application. So, dear Russian citizen, pack your bags now, get ready and apply for an Indian e-visa, then fly over to India. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us on email@example.com or you can comment below. Have a safe journey and a nice stay in India.