Ireland Short-Stay Visas are only valid for 90 Days. But, what if you want to stay for more then 90 Days? If you want to stay for more then 90 Days then you need to apply for Ireland Long-Stay Visas. You need to apply for a visa that suits your travel requirements. Are you confused regarding the different types of Ireland Long-Stay Visas? Then this article will help you a lot and will clear all your doubts regarding the Ireland Visa. Today, we will talk about Ireland Visa Types(Long-Stay).
Ireland Visa Types(Long-Stay Visas)
There are 8 Long-Stay Ireland Visas. You need to Apply Ireland Visa depending upon your purpose of arrival. We will discuss each visa in detail. So, after reading this article you will definitely understand which visa you should apply. All these visas are valid for more than 90 Days.
Below are the Ireland Visa Types(Long-Stay Visas):
- Study Visa: You can apply for this visa if you want to come to Ireland to undertake a course of study for more than 3 months. It is advised that you read the Visa Policy for Non-EEA Nationals studying in Ireland. Make sure you fulfil all the requirements of the policy before you make your visa application. For 3 Months you can apply for the Study Visa before your date of travel to Ireland. If you have visited from some other state before your journey to Ireland then you need to have the relevant visa for that State in your passport before applying for the Ireland Visa. Visit to read the Policy on Non-EEA Nationals studying in Ireland.
- Join Family Visa: If you want to stay in Ireland more then 3 Months with a family member who is an Irish citizen or who is lawfully resident in Ireland then this visa is for you. A National Immigration Policy on the area of family reunification is published on 31 December 2013 which you compulsorily need to read. The policy states all decision making in relation to family reunification cases where ministerial discretion applies.
- Employment Visa: You can apply for this visa after getting your employment permit from the Department of Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation (DJEI). Critical Skills Employment Permits and Work Permits are employment permits issued by DJEI. The new range of employment permits will be introduced soon by DJEI. You can apply for 3 months employment visa before your date of travel to Ireland. If you have visited from some other state before your journey to Ireland then you need to have the relevant visa for that State in your passport before applying for the Ireland Visa.
- Employment (Scientific Researcher): If you want to come to Ireland for conducting research under a “hosting agreement” then you need to apply for this Visa. You need to read all the immigration arrangements applying to scientific researchers under a hosting agreement. You must read it before applying for the visa application. If family members want to join you in Ireland then each family member needs to have a separate visa application if they also need a visa to visit. You can apply for 3 months visa before your journey to Ireland. If you have visited another state before your trip to Ireland then you must show a relevant visa for that State in your passport before applying for the Ireland Visa.
- Employment(Van Der Elst)Visa: First, you need to read the immigration arrangements applying to persons seeking to avail of the Van der Elst process. You must read the document before the visa application process. A visa for up to 3 months before your date of travel to Ireland can be applied.
- Minister of Religion Visa: This visa will allow you to enter as the Minister of Religion. You can work work with an eligible religious body or faith community in Ireland for up to 3 years. A 3-year extension is also available. If you don’t want to stay in Ireland for more then 3 months then you should not apply for this visa.
- Volunteer Visa: With this visa, you would be allowed to volunteer in Ireland for an eligible organization for up to 2 years. An option to extend for the 3rd year is also available. If you stay in Ireland for less then 3 months then you cannot apply for this visa.
Read Also: Ireland Visa for Indians
How To Apply For The Ireland Visa Online
Visit Tourist Visa Onlinewhere you will get Ireland e-Visa without any hard work. Tourist Visa Online provides 24x7 Customer Support and Secure Online Transaction. We have a team of visa experts who checks all your documents. If they find any mistake they will correct it themselves. After everything is correct in your document then only it will be sent for processing. In this way, your visa application will never get rejected. We provide visa in fewer documents and easy to fill documents that take only a few minutes to fill. You can even Track Visa Status online. If you want a visa urgently then we can provide a visa in less then 48 hours. We provide user-friendly visa services and guarantee that you will receive your e-Visa.
Read Also: Ireland Visa Policy
1) What information we have to give in the Irish Visa Application Online?
Ans: In the visa application you need to give the passport details, journey details, bank details, salary details, personal information, and a lot more. You need to fulfil all the Ireland Visa Requirements to get your visa.
2) What is the Ireland Visa Procedure?
Ans: You need to first fill the visa application. In the form, you need to give all the information and upload all the documents asked. Give accurate information as possible. Then the application is sent for verification. After verification, you will get the visa via mail.
3) Is there any Ireland work visa?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for the Ireland work visa. There are different types of employment or work visa. There are both short-stay and long-stay Ireland Visas.
4) Is there any extension available for Volunteer Visa?
Ans: Volunteer Visa is available for 2 years and an extension for the 3rd year is available.
5) How many types of Ireland Visa Types(Long-Stay Visas) are there?
Ans: There are 8 types of Ireland Visa Types(Long-Stay Visas).